Whats the "scariest" track/album

psytones

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Journey Man Project

hehe ...yeah, I can agree 100% on that. And thats why I really love the releases from Labels like "Tatsu Recordings" .. Who doesnt love the trippyness of the "Dragon Tales" releases? .. Off-topic btw :)

And you have tripped to this track? ...

seraph, I belive you and i love your post! Great list indeed! :D

285943[/snapback]

yup at a a party where he was playing live about 7 years ago... absolutely blew my mind :blink: Even today, after not doing any drugs for a good 4 years, it still trips me out... and works good on the dancefoor still ;)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Check out the mix done by Joti Sidhu on Distance to Goa *

and by DJ Eyal Yankovich vs I.Zen on Retro - 10 Years of israli trance (features both that Tandu and Sandman tracks)

There you see, acid DOES make everything scary... BotFB? Haha!

286134[/snapback]

ppffff

hell no, they are just pussies...

I survived a 24 hours goa gil set on a 4 drug-combo. (no further details :P )

beat that mo'fos. Goa gil plays dark darker darkest.

Although it was the last time i ever took chemical HD. :rolleyes:

ppffff

hell no, they are just pussies...

I survived a 24 hours goa gil set on a 4 drug-combo. (no further details  :P  )

beat that mo'fos.  Goa gil plays dark darker darkest.

Although it was the last time i ever took chemical HD. :rolleyes:

286449[/snapback]

Ah! Come on man! Please tell.. please? :rolleyes:

btw. I'm very impressed.. Very. 24 hours is a looong time to trip.

And with Goa Gil on the decks.. haha. Scary shit eh?

xenomorph - cassandras nightmare on dried mushies...hey kids...do not try this at home!

286469[/snapback]

been there , done that & loved it. :lol:

Didn't scare me at all. It's actually a very gentle uplifting and dreamy CD.

You have aggresive dark psy and subtle dark psy. Xenomorp is (was) the kind of the subtle dark psy. I love his style on trip. The end of hallucinatory spheres makes me smile, not scared.

Aggressive dark psy ontrip is annoying, not scary. just very annoying

die sonne - the rip

:ph34r:

286159[/snapback]

Shit goddamn!

were you there?

This was the closest I ever came to getting so seriously fucked up it might have had longterm effects.

Must have been around 1999?

Hadn't taken anything for 2 months of studying & exams & then went for it immedtiately after the exam was finished, carried on during the day (january so not outside) tried to eat something in the evening (hahaha, nice try), then went to a techno party where I consumed no more then before my 2 month-break & THEN went to one of the nicest squat-psytrance-parties ever in Antwerp.

After a coupple of hours I could not communicate with anyone except 1 friend who had to "translate" what everyone said & who I later tried to convince that I was really a TREE (no shit) :) I Also couldn't stop pressing my girlfriends nose & making a sound like a honking car ("TOET")

& then Aorta played a track with the "Paranoia-paranoia-paranoia"-sample & for the very first & nearly last time I had to give up. My friend was swinning his walking stick (had a accident earlier that year) in the air screaming PARANOIAPARANOIAPARANOIA & I was 100% sure my girlfriend was making fun of me behind me back (couldn't blame her) so I just ran out side :(

Only recently found out the name of the track,

DJ's: try it at full volume around 4:30 at any party & see what happens :P

Shit goddamn!

were you there?

This was the closest I ever came to getting so seriously fucked up it might have had longterm effects.

Must have been around 1999?

Hadn't taken anything for 2 months of studying & exams & then went for it immedtiately after the exam was finished, carried on during the day (january so not outside) tried to eat something in the evening (hahaha, nice try), then went to a techno party where I consumed no more then before my 2 month-break & THEN went to one of the nicest squat-psytrance-parties ever in Antwerp.

After a coupple of hours I could not communicate with anyone except 1 friend who had to "translate" what everyone said & who I later tried to convince that I was really a TREE (no shit) :) I Also couldn't stop pressing my girlfriends nose & making a sound like a honking car ("TOET")

& then Aorta played a track with the "Paranoia-paranoia-paranoia"-sample & for the very first & nearly last time I had to give up. My friend was swinning his walking stick (had a accident earlier that year) in the air screaming PARANOIAPARANOIAPARANOIA & I was 100% sure my girlfriend was making fun of me behind me back (couldn't blame her) so I just ran out side :(

Only recently found out the name of the track,

DJ's: try it at full volume around 4:30 at any party & see what happens :P

286660[/snapback]

What is the track called?

What is the track called?

286685[/snapback]

die sonne - the rip

:ph34r:

286159[/snapback]

I think thats the only track he ever made too...heard it on my first trip after downing 2.5 gel tabs...never again!! i don't even like thinking about that part of the experience much.. :huh::ph34r:

I think thats the only track he ever made too...heard it on my first trip after downing 2.5 gel tabs...never again!!  i don't even like thinking about that part of the experience much.. :huh:  :ph34r:

286777[/snapback]

This album sounds really interesting man! ... And that track by Die Sonne - The Rip ... Is it that evil!? .. Need to find a copy.. or at least get a mp3 of it.

This album sounds really interesting man! ... And that track by Die Sonne  -  The Rip ... Is it that evil!? .. Need to find a copy.. or at least get a mp3 of it.

286787[/snapback]

found a streaming sample of it:

http://www.karmadownload.com/stream2/?8589&g=13

;)

dunno man, it works fine here :(

CPC project - MEGAMIX :wacko:

in fact these guys are crazy, but on acid .. it is better not to listen :D

:( ... I'll just have to wait untill a computer wiz friend steps by then :(

286794[/snapback]

AWESOME track for sure - and the link posted contains the scary bit...

2.30 minute version here: http://ip23.dyn181.pacific.net.hk/7766.m3u

Though this doens't really include the "scary" paranoia-part... <_<

/DP

lol, everything sounds crazy on psychedelic.

But if i have to choose something i remember i would pick: shakta, muses rapt & parasense.

Parasense has a track on their first(?) release with a vocal: I am your god, blabla bla bla bla blabla bloe....; DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.

Not to be overly pedantic but I believe you're talking about the track Mobile Love off of Parasense - Parasense. If so, I believe the lyrics go:

"I am Gort. I need your body as a dwelling place while I am here on your earth. Deeeeeeeeeestroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Its a sample from the movie 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'. And, yes, it is a little bit unsettling when you're sitting on a toadstool.

AWESOME track for sure - and the link posted contains the scary bit...

2.30 minute version here: http://ip23.dyn181.pacific.net.hk/7766.m3u

Though this doens't really include the "scary" paranoia-part...  <_<

/DP

290156[/snapback]

ahaha .. Thanks man! :) And it sounds good indeed. Old but good.

for the original-junkies:

Apparently you can find it on V/A "Doubble Dipped" on Boom! rec's

For me it was the last time I let any substance get the better of me :P

I might often have been out-of-control since , but in the end I could always convince myself "Everything is gonna be allright in the end!"

& it always was ;)

The Delta-Thing

Dark Soho-From Beyond

OSOM-Osmotrix

OSOM-Acid Tonik

Para Halu-Snake It Easy

KinDzaDza-Sin Tron

KinDzaDza-I Like Sport

Matutero-Pure Evil

Derango-No Thing

are some really scary tracks (although I don't use acid)