quality in low price cd

Ale

this the problem...when you see a low price you may think "hmm low price = probably bad quality", then sellers make their prices higher to avoid this kind of thinking, and finally you got real low quality for higher price! :rolleyes:

this the problem...when you see a low price you may think "hmm low price = probably bad quality", then sellers make their prices higher to avoid this kind of thinking, and finally you got real low quality for higher price!  :rolleyes:

285424[/snapback]

True true..

I have bought several albums and comp.'s to a low price, which I find to be very good. Eventhough I'm not sure, they have been low price all the time, but when I bought them, they were cheap.

So it is possible to find quality in a low price cd.

A friend of mine, likes the D-tect cd's, but unfortunately he already got most of the tracks from several compilations and albums.

this the problem...when you see a low price you may think "hmm low price = probably bad quality", then sellers make their prices higher to avoid this kind of thinking, and finally you got real low quality for higher price!  :rolleyes:

285424[/snapback]

Yup, that happens <_<