Pleiadians - IFO Re-print petition

Done, off course, but does it can have an impact on decision for reprinting ... i heard that IFO could be reprinted soon ... drafonfly will maybe take the same way to Yoyo record and Avatar wich re release some old album ... :)

Done, off course, but does it can have an impact on decision for reprinting ... i heard that IFO could be reprinted soon ... drafonfly will maybe take the same way to Yoyo record and Avatar wich re release some old album ... :)

285050[/snapback]

EP knows some people at Avatar, perhaps he can put a word...

Guest .::E.P

EP knows some people at Avatar, perhaps he can put a word...

285054[/snapback]

I'll be happy to let Avichay and Peter know. Dont count on Dragonfly. I think they need way more signatures to be convinsed. After all new releases dont even sell good anymore so to re-print and old one is not good business for them. But who knows.

hmm, it really isn't that simple, pleiadians is NOT the group that it was, so just reprinting is not that easy... The artists that are pleiadians now (so Max and the other, grr, forgot his name) don't like their old music anymore, and they surely don't like the idea of everybody asking them : "please, make more like IFO"

Also there is a reason why Pleiadians splitted of course, and the ex-members should have their part of the cake if there will be a reprint...

Last but not least you actually CAN buy the rights to reprint the cd, but it is really REALLY high, only big labels can afford the amount, so hope some big labels like dragonfly actually re-release it :) For Suntrip it is simply impossible

hmm, it really isn't that simple, pleiadians is NOT the group that it was, so just reprinting is not that easy... The artists that are pleiadians now (so Max and the other, grr, forgot his name) don't like their old music anymore, and they surely don't like the idea of everybody asking them : "please, make more like IFO"

Also there is a reason why Pleiadians splitted of course, and the ex-members should have their part of the cake if there will be a reprint...

Last but not least you actually CAN buy the rights to reprint the cd, but it is really REALLY high, only big labels can afford the amount, so hope some big labels like dragonfly actually  re-release it :) For Suntrip it is simply impossible

285057[/snapback]

I dont think it's that complicated knowing max, maurizio, andrea and carlo. I am sure they would not mind even with their differences.

I cant remember who of them (if not all) were in Pleiadians but I think it was Max and Maurizio and seriously i dont think they would mind.

Edited by .::E.P

I understand Anoebis, but it doesn't cost a lot to us to make a petition to see the number off people that can touch ... if there is a chance to show the result to youth or to dragonfly, i can speak to this petition to some friend who want to buy it, like me.

Suntrip cannot repressed to IFO album because the right cost too much, but is a Chi-Ad - Earthcrossing pressing could be possible?

Suntrip cannot repressed to IFO album because the right cost too much, but is a Chi-Ad - Earthcrossing pressing could be possible?

285064[/snapback]

maybe... :ph34r: We will keep you informed, check our homepage once in a while :)

A lot of albums need to reprinted actually like Koxbox,Etnica,Transwave and Prana albums.

Something has to be done indeed.

How about reprinting them all together and offer them in a box set or something?

I mean i could easy give 50 euro to get a box set with the albums of Transwave,Etnica and Pleiadians.

I personally allready have some of the rare CDs and I would sure not buy a whole box just to get a new one. And besides that not all buyers are collectors so they maybe just care about one special album and not about gems in general.

A lot of albums need to reprinted actually like Koxbox,Etnica,Transwave and Prana albums.

Something has to be done indeed.

How about reprinting them all together and offer them in a box set or something?

I mean i could easy give 50 euro to get a box set with the albums of Transwave,Etnica and Pleiadians.

285112[/snapback]

I actually know somebody with enough resources and connections to pull this project. With fine booklet and all.

Yes you, Mike! Do it!

F.P at the moment i am into a much more interesting project that i think you will love like the rest of the world i guess.

Its a top secret thing but you can always catch me on MSN and talk a little bit about it ;)

In any case i shall make a couple of phone calls and see what are the possibilities of having some box sets releases.

F.P at the moment i am into a much more interesting project that i think you will love like the rest of the world i guess.

Its a top secret thing but you can always catch me on MSN and talk a little bit about it ;)

In any case i shall make a couple of phone calls and see what are the possibilities of having some box sets releases.

285372[/snapback]

Surely mate, we have a lot to talk :rolleyes: Good luck with Wizzy album :D

done, 33 sigs for the moment, did u put it on isratrance also? even if tons of people there have bad tastes, some could sign it.

285431[/snapback]

There are tons of people with bad taste everywhere. The bigger the community the more people with bad taste. Meh. The reaction there is slower than here.

i signed too, although i wont buy it if it gets re-printed.

285486[/snapback]

And so the credibility of this petition goes down the drain...

Maybe we should have more options for the petition signing folk out there.

"I will buy it if it get's re-released"

"I will download it if it gets re-released"

"Signing petitions is neat!"

how much would it actually cost to buy the rights? 10'000 Euro, 100'000 Euro??

If it's 10'000 euro, that's only 100 euro per person if 100 people is up for it ;)

how much would it actually cost to buy the rights? 10'000 Euro, 100'000 Euro??

If it's 10'000 euro, that's only 100 euro per person if 100 people is up for it  ;)

285536[/snapback]

those figures are over the top... I cant say the specific figure but 10.000 euro is a bit high for the rights of one CD.. They are not Michael Jackson or The Beatles ;)