Why is it so hard to get Pleiadians cds?

kYper

well is there a stratigy one follows in these situations?

284833[/snapback]

yes...keep looking.

hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

by now u will have probably realized that most of the best music in this genre is almost impossible to find in the original CD.

happy hunting.

Out of print for a long time my friend.

Many a person has asked this similar question.

For while there you could still find the odd copy on obscure online sites, but now... ebay is sadly your best bet.

I bet someone like Avatar will rerelease it one day.

I don't understand why Dragonfly not make some reprints. It seems like there are a lot of people who want to buy this album and the lable is still active. So why not make some money with it?

any other etailers carry goa~psy? I know there has to be. my wallet is already mad at me. but I can't help it, I love this music.

284840[/snapback]

<_<

www.psy-shop.com

www.trance-shop.com

www.psysale.com

www.saikosounds.com

www.chaosexistence.net

to name a few.. spend wisely

I don't understand why Dragonfly not make some reprints. It seems like there are a lot of people who want to buy this album and the lable is still active. So why not make some money with it?

284863[/snapback]

We should make a petition and send it to Youth...

What do you say?

I think the reason why they don't reprint is simply because they have some kind of agreement with Pleiadians... Like "we will print maximum 10.000 cds, if we want to print more we'll have to pay you ????? €"

And probably it's not worth the risk as Pleiadians is not cheap...

That sounds like a valid reason, never thought about anything like this. It would still be a strange contract part, I mean they would rather say you get a percentage of all the sales so both sides earn. But I'm no label owner so I don't know anything about stuff like this anyway...

Yes... imagine how much money Pleiadians would earn if more copies were printed... since Dragonfly is active still, tell them. Tell them you want a repress. I would sign the list.

Guest .::E.P

I think the reason why they don't reprint is simply because they have some kind of agreement with Pleiadians... Like "we will print maximum 10.000 cds, if we want to print more we'll have to pay you ????? €"

And probably it's not worth the risk as Pleiadians is not cheap...

284924[/snapback]

is that fact or fiction? ;)

I doubt Dragonfly ever did such an agreement. And I know for a fact (I have contracts with them too) that Dragonfly's contracts have the option to re-print old CD's without a minimun number of CD's... 2 years ago all the old released artists on Dragonfly re-signed new contracts to enable Dragonfly/Big life to re-print the CD's.

No artists in their right mind would say "no thanks" to an option in the contracts allowing Dragonfly to re-printed and re-release the CD's.

But as I said in another thread. I doubt Dragonfly will re-release anyhing simply because CD sale is so bad these days.