Finished Track

Very nice track, I love it ;)

Some of the voice samples do however feel a bit random, just like in many of your previous tracks. They do contribute to the overall feeling and character of the track, but personally I'd like to hear more carefully chosen samples :P

The track is very nice though, superb tempo and feeling. I could without doubt pay for music like this. Keep it up :D

you finished this one well dood... and you did use those church bells again :)

very trippy stuff  B)

285105[/snapback]

yepp the bells are ringing again :P thanks

Very nice track, I love it ;)

Some of the voice samples do however feel a bit random, just like in many of your previous tracks. They do contribute to the overall feeling and character of the track, but personally I'd like to hear more carefully chosen samples :P

The track is very nice though, superb tempo and feeling. I could without doubt pay for music like this. Keep it up :D

286044[/snapback]

yeah I feel that some samples are misplaced and/or abusive.like the one at 04:04.got to check out that.

thanks for the nice words m8 that's very good to hear ;)

hey m8 i tried downloading twice but got an error both times @ about 93% could you try uploading somewhere else [e.g www.rapishare.de] or just email it to nickinzomniac@gmail.colm (convert it to 256kbps first] cuz i 'd like to have a listen ? :D

286216[/snapback]

hmm don't know,anyone else had problems??maybe the dloads expired,don't know...I tried to add you to msn but with no sucess (isn't "gmail.coLm a bit strange? :blink: )

Here is it again,but this time in 256Kbps =)

more constructive comments are welcome :D

the production is tight for sure, atmosphere is nice, really like the melody that pops in at about 4.45 and then the bells sound a bit weird and trippy, try perfecting them even more[adding some sort of send effects ], generally it's very dark and atmospheric though you could experiment a bit trying to make it even more twisted , maybe some high-pitched effects now and then or something :D