Any decent 'virtual turntables' for download?

Hello peoples,

I am needing to get some practice with mixing some tunes. I know how to use real decks and stuff, but I don't have access to those all the time but I still want to figure out which of my tracks blend well together etc.

So I need a software 'virtual mixer and turntables', something simple that I can rip my CD's onto my computer then use the wavs or MP3's to mix.

I tried downloading one once but it was a piece of shit, totally sucked. So I'm just wondering if any of you know of one that is actually decent, preferably freeware or one with a decent demo period.

Cheers!!

-Zee

Hello peoples,

I am needing to get some practice with mixing some tunes. I know how to use real decks and stuff, but I don't have access to those all the time but I still want to figure out which of my tracks blend well together etc.

So I need a software 'virtual mixer and turntables', something simple that I can rip my CD's onto my computer then use the wavs or MP3's to mix.

I tried downloading one once but it was a piece of shit, totally sucked. So I'm just wondering if any of you know of one that is actually decent, preferably freeware or one with a decent demo period.

Cheers!!

-Zee

283146[/snapback]

I use Traktor DJ studio myself, though it's -officially- not free. It's the best software that I've used for mixing, though.

I use Traktor DJ studio myself, though it's -officially- not free. It's the best software that I've used for mixing, though.

283240[/snapback]

Traktor is awesome. I also like Mixmeister, cos it also shows you what Key your tracks are in.

It's not free <_< , but you can download a demo which may be all you need ;) .

Mixmeister link

good luck!