your fav alpabet

Guest NHJO_HYENNRO

Okay, as far as my mind can think this guy means following:

Artists that BEGIN with the letter.

Artists that END with the letter.

Read his first post carefully. He says "last d is very hard, martin freeland, james hetfield" ... so he means what is your favourite letter of the alphabet which most artists you like start with and end with!

So...

do I get something in reward for finding it out? :P

284181[/snapback]

Yeah, mate, we all got that, or thought we got it, until he made the following reply:

Shape is very important

A is demanded only A shape

a is demanded only a shape

each shape and order is very important in some image and time flow (sequence)

Ad and aD is very different (in anyscean, music, other title and only shape.

my opinion: don't eat mushrooms and then post on forums.

Uh...why not? :unsure:

On the original question: I think on shrooms I prefer the Thai alphabet. Very inspiring! :P

Edited by Acido Domingo

Yeah, mate, we all got that, or thought we got it, until he made the following reply

Okay, my theory again:

He was onto something.

Then, as the stuff started to kick in, he started the thread, thus his mind still being able to think at least half clearly. After he posted he waits a bit. And then the stuff hits in stronger and stronger until at the end he's full onto it and he gets another wonderful idea, a genious reply and posts it here ... thus his second post is totally fucked up.

Okay, my theory again:

He was onto something.

Then, as the stuff started to kick in, he started the thread, thus his mind still being able to think at least half clearly. After he posted he waits a bit. And then the stuff hits in stronger and stronger until at the end he's full onto it and he gets another wonderful idea, a genious reply and posts it here ... thus his second post is totally fucked up.

285151[/snapback]

That's it! You nailed it, good work, mate! ;)

He was onto something.

285151[/snapback]

:lol:

• 1 year later...

HI

My mean

Shape is very important

A is demanded only A shape

a is demanded only a shape

each shape and order is very important in some image and time flow (sequence)

Ad and aD is very different (in anyscean, music, other title and only shape.

283426[/snapback]

Signature material of the finest quality!

:lol:

HI

what is your fav alphabet?

282972[/snapback]

My favourite alphabet is the Roman alphabet ABC etc

Then comes katakana コンニチワ - good afternoon

Then Hirogana あさきゆめみし - renouncing superficial dreams

Then Chinese characters (Kanji) - 我是英語 - I am English

Last comes Japanese Kanji 漢字 - Kanji

平仮名 - Hiragana

片仮名 - Katakana

I don't know arabic or other alphabets :(

Maybe he is some sort of artificial lifeform that lives and exists only on the internet.

He has picked a random forum to communicate with humans and it just happens to be psynews. To try to blend in with the other forum members, he studied a bit on psytrance and examined the forum's history... and now he is taking his first steps of expressing himself... his thoughts and language are obviously still very chaotic and in an early stage of development...same goes for his weird musical creations... but he is trying alright... in a way that is funny to us and actually quite touching. :o

Maybe he is some sort of artificial lifeform that lives and exists only on the internet.

He has picked a random forum to communicate with humans and it just happens to be psynews. To try to blend in with the other forum members, he studied a bit on psytrance and examined the forum's history... and now he is taking his first steps of expressing himself... his thoughts and language are obviously still very chaotic and in an early stage of development...same goes for his weird musical creations... but he is trying alright... in a way that is funny to us and actually quite touching. :o

612123[/snapback]

Should fit in quite well then shouldn't he?