HyperSonic!

Cinos

This isn't just a track I dislike - I hate it, it's like massive pollutement/cancer and will prevent me from liking any of this CD.  :(

283182[/snapback]

That's sad then. But it's up to you how you look at it of course...

I really think these guys have some serious talent, but the lyrics destroy the music. This is another attempt just like Infected Mushrom has made and in my opinion this is a big no no in electronic music. Never include lyrics in electronic music. It generally never works. It really saddens me when I see artists do this cause they could be so much better. Instead of adding lyrics to their songs they could be adding more layers of music to there songs. It's an attempt to grab the mainstream crowd which always pisses me off.

Never include lyrics in electronic music.

284821[/snapback]

Easily the stupidest quote of the month. I advise you strongly to hear some Underworld to see why are you soooo wrong. Lyrics can go well with electronic music, they can go well even with Psy-Trance (Talpa - The Moon, Shift - Dubmention, Shpongle - Around The World in Tea Daze). The only truth is that Hypersonic is a money hungry producer and Phonokol are a label that lost any interest in Psy Trance.

Easily the stupidest quote of the month. I advise you strongly to hear some Underworld to see why are you soooo wrong. Lyrics can go well with electronic music, they can go well even with Psy-Trance (Talpa - The Moon, Shift - Dubmention, Shpongle - Around The World in Tea Daze). The only truth is that Hypersonic is a money hungry producer and Phonokol are a label that lost any interest in Psy Trance.

284865[/snapback]

Notice I said "it generally never works". I probably should have not used the word "never." A bit bold. Not saying it doesn't work here and there, but generally I think I'm right.

Vocals... can be good.

Singing... can be good.... rarely.

Generally ----> NO FUCKING SINGING! AND IF THERE IS GOING TO BE SINGING GET A REAL SINGER AND MAKE SURE YOUR LYRICS MAKE SOME SENSE AND AREN'T UTTER POO.

Thanks,

kdogg

Vocals... can be good.

Generally ----> NO FUCKING SINGING! AND IF THERE IS GOING TO BE SINGING GET A REAL SINGER AND MAKE SURE YOUR LYRICS MAKE SOME SENSE AND AREN'T UTTER POO.

Thanks,

kdogg

285410[/snapback]

I couldn't agree with you more khogg.

Vocals... can be good.

Thanks,

kdogg

285410[/snapback]

true!

vocals can be good OCASSIONALLY: hallucinogen - angelic particles!!!!!! :blink::blink:

thats about as far as good vocals go in psytrance...the rest doesn't qualify as prytrance IMO.

What's that oldschool song that goes something like: "I felt as if I was flying, high up in the sky." Then it goes off on some crazy acidic sounds. Nice.

Might have been on the yellow album?

Good vocals. Or perhaps I should say: nice sample. Way to take a short sweet sample and distort it in a really cool way and make it an integral part of the song. That's what I can appreciate.

Or the ever so famous: people can fly...

Or perhaps some clever Cosmosis samples at just the right place. Saying so much with so little (surrounded by some clever burps and farts).

These are things that are missing in so many of these infected did it (badly) so I should too modern attempts at integrating the human voice into a type of music that is usually so blissfully free of inane speach.

This is getting off topic. ;)

I like one thing about Hypersonic (exept that the guy have production skills but makesa shit music) .. Hypersonic = Psydrop .. Atleast he changed name. IM, Dark Soho ect should do the same.

• 2 years later...