Trippy Or Dancefloor Killer ?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Trippy Or Dancefloor Killer ?

• Trippy
    • Dancefloor Killer
    • Both equally
    • None
    • Fuck you and your polls

Well, define trippy ... but I prefer the dancefloor killers.

Please, don't get me wrong ... I don't mean full on!

But I would for example rate the mad drum orgies of Etnoscope rather more "dancefloor killer"-like than trippy.

And I love that kind of shit, so I prefer this over trippy :)

trippyness is what got me into psytrance.

or else those 8 beat music was a disgrace from where i came from.

281304[/snapback]

Trippy Dancefloor Killer

The Misted Muppet: From The Legend and Electric Universe : Cosmic Experience albums are perfect

I WANT MORE

Trippy. Actually I prefer "beautiful", but since that's no option...

Give me examples of trippy tracks vs dancefloor killer tracks?

Trippy cause having a party in your brain is 100 times better than having an ordinary party even with the best dancefloor music.

I mean i am one of those guys that prefers listening to music alone in his bed rather than going to parties or listening to music with other people.

I mean i am one of those guys that prefers listening to music alone in his bed rather than going to parties or listening to music with other people.

281392[/snapback]

heh... that depends on how much you smoked that night ;)

Trippy cause having a party in your brain is 100 times better than having an ordinary party even with the best dancefloor music.

281392[/snapback]

Agreed....

But I also like dancefloor killers when people get berserk and screams in excitement...:)

i would like to think you can have em both at the same time...

281280[/snapback]

Yeah, I like my dancey tracks as trippy as possible ;)

Yeah, I like my dancey tracks as trippy as possible ;)

281415[/snapback]

not necesarily dancey, cause i don't dance much, even at events... but i mean with good energy and mellody perhaps... but retaining those 5 months of work at the studio with all the crazy effects, i think a good DJ or a good act can bring these two aspects together well... but that is how i see things and we might have diff notions of what trippy, dancey and floor-killer stand for

I do not want plain hands-in-the-air-stomp-your-feet-whatsoever dancefloor stuff.

I want something deeper which takes me on a journey, something that can evoke some images in mind.

I think trippy is even better for dancing than the "dancefloor killars" ... you can become one with the music, thats what only trippy Goa can do for me.

Trippy Dancefloor Killer

The Misted Muppet: From The Legend albums are perfect

I WANT MORE

281379[/snapback]

talpa?

the new vibraspirit compilation from sundance?

Trippy Dancefloor Killer

Electric Universe : Cosmic Experience albums are perfect

I WANT MORE

281379[/snapback]

Deedrah: Body and soul

cosmosis: trancendance

etc.

281392[/snapback]

me too. :D

I do not want plain hands-in-the-air-stomp-your-feet-whatsoever dancefloor stuff.

I want something deeper which takes me on a journey, something that can evoke some images in mind.

I think trippy is even better for dancing than the "dancefloor killars" ... you can become one with the music, thats what only trippy Goa can do for me.

281433[/snapback]

exactly. word up

i would like to think you can have em both at the same time...

281280[/snapback]

yes you can.. But what do you prefer? I would vote "Trippy" anyday! i like psychedelic trance, not psycho trance.. Well.. hmm.. what did you say again?

yes you can.. But what do you prefer? I would vote "Trippy" anyday! i like psychedelic trance, not psycho trance.. Well.. hmm.. what did you say again?

282925[/snapback]

Welcome to the clan brother.

I voted for both equal. I love music that is trippy but still great to go crazy on the dancefloor. There is one CD that does it for me v/A - Natural Selection form Nano Records, great sound with nice melodies but still very trippy and psychedelic. If anyone can recommend me sound in the same style I'd be more than happy (I allready have the Protoculture album that is a bit similar).