Beckers - Switch 12"

Frontier Psychiatrist

Beckers - Switch 12" (Sprout)

1. Switch (Original Mix)

2. Switch (Oliver Klein and Peter Jurgens Remix)

Well to be total honest, i don't own this piece of vinyl. Simply cause i don't have the suitable player. But i've heard both tunes on several occasions and i had to post it here cause it simply the best progressive release of the year for me. Simply put, this is not Psy-Trance. This has nothing to do with Goa. And this is great music. Much much better than all the hybrids that try to apply their plastic basslines mentality over House structures and melodies. Skip the fakers and listen to the source. Frank Beckers the man that was previously known under his Space Safari guise serves here a delicious fat tune with sexy vocals (strangely enough said about something with German accent) and fatter than your bulemic aunt bassline. The remix is calmer but with more space between sounds and more clarity. Both are top notch and should be released on CD as soon as humanly possible.

its all here man.. Frank Beckers is THE man lately.. The original is more continuous, more tech house like, while in the remix we get a more electro dirty feeling.. I really like both

This track played everywhere this year

Only nice names here.. beckers, klein and juergens.. its all good :)

" all I really want is you"

you know those parties that have ´hymns´, some tracks that play over and over?

so the last festival I went to, in february, this track was like THE hymn, together with Alter Ego - Rocker (and the thousand remixes of it hehe)