Besugo aka Pedro Pereira

cubensis

My first interaction was not good. I had "claimed" some CDs he was selling, and then I never heard back from him. When I asked what happened, he told me he had sold to someone else because he needed money quick.

Then I had two successful transactions with him, very cheap prices on difficult to find CDs, did not charge much for shipping. He even got another copy of one of the CDs he had originally promised me (Juno Reactor - Luciana). Good deals.

Then the 4th transaction did not go so well. I sent payment, but the CDs never arrived. I waited and waited, and then it was too late to file a claim with Paypal. He did not respond to repeated emails until I threatened to post publicly about my experience. No resolution was arrived at.

Others have told me they had only good experiences with him.

I've traded with him once (I got the Highscore vinyl from him!) and it was a good trade. Fast shipping and we made a fair trade. I would recommend him as good trader.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest antic

He's just great! We had a very good communication, the CDs came fairly quick (he got ill in the meantime, but informed me about the delay). They were excellently packed and looked like new. The most important part is, I got 3 CDs all from 2005/06 with shipping to Poland for only 10EUR!!! :o

Either this guy's crazy or very rich! ;)

Thanks again Pedro! I hope you're feeling fine now :)

100% recommended seller / trader !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pedrop, possibly the best seller I've come across!

the prices are such a bargain, he delivers fast (and cheap) too. :)

thanks a lot pedro, I'll be listening to these great cds for years to come!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awww, yes, something nicey nice came in my mail from this man here.

Quicker than I expected, wonderful condition, the prices this lad gives you are beyond comprehension. Low and cheap!!!

Easy communication, and if this deal didn't go by smoothly then nobody ever will have a smooth one.

Tons of music, at least check it out- you're bound to find something to your liking!

• 2 months later...

It's me. Again.

Writting how trustworthy of a trader/seller Pedro is. Again.

Not only is the music looking like I bought it from a shop this morning, but he even threw in an excellent free bonus!!! :)

Man, my highest recommendations for this guy! Maximum respect & I can hardly wait for our next deal.