Psyfactor - Evil Inside

DeathPosture

Well, this being one of my first dark releases I dug it, but after really getting into the massive world that is 'dark' (aka Night) psytrance, its paled in comparison to many... There's certainly some great tracks, "Hell Raver" for one, and its certainly a cohesive album, but... Just not as good as I'd have preferred.

• 14 years later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/25/2005 at 4:11 PM, Guest .::E.P said:

I've indeed listened to their samples (nothing impressive) but i was refering to their track titles.. I dont see the point in introducing satanism and other demonic tendancies into this scene and these titles are nothing but satnaistic, demonic statements and the cover aren't much better.

I agree that the whole evil thing does not really fit in but only because it's treated like it's a joke. If someone who is a real occultist were to make some serious satanic psytrance I'd love it... And I always loved the darkest psytrance when I was tripping, the whole happy shit just did not click with me. Then again I am into mostly dark music in other genres too. 

On 7/16/2005 at 12:26 AM, agia_igoumeni said:

so fuckin what? some guys spend 5454654654654564 pages and 4654564564564 of their life about shpongles 'nothing lasts...'

and i believe that psyfactor guy is not a satanist...i believe even he hasnt read a book of mr.crowly or stuff... only the evil marchaos has the right to speak about those subjects...

conversation over!

Aleister Crowley was not a Satanist lol