Astral projection SAMPLE fron upcoming album

Shpångul

Posted Image @ the sample

It sounds really good :)

Very trancey and not fullon ... realy good.

Hope the whole new album will have this kind of style and it's not just a teaser...

Your post wasnt here the time that i posted :/ strange

iv'e already opend a topic about the upcoming album

but this topic will be about the sample :P

280870[/snapback]

It's nice but it lacks psychedelic edge !

What ever happend to Astral ?

EP mentioned that they want to change...Why that change doesn't mean becoming more hard and psychedelic and not softer and fluffier ? I don't mind soft and fluffy but they expressed that with Amen...:huh:

EP mentioned that they want to change...Why that change doesn't mean becoming more hard and psychedelic and not softer and fluffier ?  I don't mind soft and fluffy but they expressed that with Amen...:huh:

281086[/snapback]

Because "hard and psychedelic" is boring. <_<:unsure:

I wasn't reffering to 'hard and psychedelic' but psychedelic which they HAD on all albums until AMEN.

They were psychedelic group at first, remember ?

Oh, no, you don't, you were 9 years old when they released Trust In Trance...That was evolution of psychedelic music kiddo, that was psychedelic I was reffering to... :huh:

Guest .::E.P

EP mentioned that they want to change...Why that change doesn't mean becoming more hard and psychedelic and not softer and fluffier ?  I don't mind soft and fluffy but they expressed that with Amen...:huh:

281086[/snapback]

I dont think Astral was ever psychedelic. They were more dreamy, melodic anthem'ish. But not psychedelic. At least when it come to what I consider psychedelic = deep/trippy.

I wasn't reffering to 'hard and psychedelic' but psychedelic which they HAD on all albums until AMEN.

Oh, no, you don't, you were 9 years old when they released Trust In Trance...That was evolution of psychedelic music kiddo, that was psychedelic I was reffering to... :huh:

281092[/snapback]

You said "hard". :huh:

I dont think Astral was ever psychedelic.  They were more dreamy, melodic anthem'ish. But not psychedelic. At least when it come to what I consider psychedelic = deep/trippy.

281096[/snapback]

:huh:

According to your perceiving of psychedelic Astral Projection does get under that categorisation. Their first album WAS deep and trippy...COMPLETELY...Their other albums ( Astral Files and Dancing Galaxy ) are more dreamy and melodic, you are right about that. I also think that Another World was also psychedelic and at some stages pretty hard - Visions Of Nasca for example...;)

Well, it's GOOD - the way I want my astral! :)

I'll certainly buy it.

(oh, and Another World is my favorite album by them. The "Why Not" edition, because of the much nicer cover!)

Guest The Journey Man Project

You can;t go back to the past, and they have to move with the times which is good for them, shows that they will nto row easily like may other older stars oft his scene, but not my style at all, although I will probably buy the album just because it is Astral, and they were the ones who started me on this trip ;)

281092[/snapback]

i just think that astral projection evoluted to a state of comercialness...

i just think that astral projection evoluted to a state of comercialness...

282267[/snapback]

Yeah, they evoluted to comericalness. Way to go, grammar whiz!

And no, they still aren't commercial.