Hiscore - True Freedom

seraph

I was listening to this amazing track again yesterday and I always wondered why on earth they released only 4 tracks and nothing else.

I haven't heard the other tracks but I am sure they would sound almost as good as that one...So, does anybody knows anything about this guys and what to hell happend to them, or it was just another side project of some hidden master ?

This track alone stands as one of the best Goa Trance Anthems of all time for sure...an absolute perfection...:)

I absolutely agree about this track!! It's a masterpiece and I need to hear it immediately when I go back home... I have the one of the Hiscore vinyls (http://www.discogs.com/release/33597) and as much as I can remember it is very wicked with a wild melody. I need to listen to it again to tell you more details but it's a shame they haven't released more tracks.

well, if I'm not wrong it are the same guys as Kopfuss Resonator... And they released an album long ago on Nephilim, but it is a much harder and Acid style... But I agree, amazing track! Also Clone VII is jummmiiieee! :)

well, if I'm not wrong it are the same guys as Kopfuss Resonator... And they released an album long ago on Nephilim, but it is a much harder and Acid style... But I agree, amazing track! Also Clone VII is jummmiiieee! :)

278528[/snapback]

Are they ? I've heard that they are swedish and isn't Kopfuss Resonator german ? What happens to people making few perfect tracks and then dissapearing or leaving the style moving onto something else so early ? :huh:

What happens to people making few perfect tracks and then dissapearing or leaving the style moving onto something else so early ? :huh:

279105[/snapback]

Its the same with the danish group "Pharagonescia", they released an 12" with two tracks "Pharatropic" and "Touch". I've only heard Pharatropic (released on Destination Goa 2 I think) and that is among the greatest tunes ever made imo.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Pharagonescia

Check it out!