DOTOM High Octane Mexican Psy Trance

hello all, i have some new tracks on

www.download.com/dotom

Maybe some of you have listened to previous releases like Turbocharge for the Brain and

Danza de los Saikeros , so if you liked them go have a listen to the new ones, called Solar Sails & Hippy Hardcore

comments , critique, remixes, all is welcome

peace

. OM

I listened to solar sails and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't stomping full-on.

don't get me wrong, I like full on but people here seem way too much focused on it. And a lot of it sounds the same and uninspired.

nice dreamy track :)

good job

To make it more interesting you could maybe add another layer B)

Slick and well-produced tracks. DJ Moushka (from Belgium) played one of your tracks during a psy party here in Holland, just last month too!

"Turbocharge for the brain" ... when the sound dropped out, the people went crazy with antici...

...pation! ;)

Like the new tracks too, of course. Many dark tracks sound like a kick and a bassline with random sound effects thrown in, but you've managed to avoid that. Frantic, psychedelic music. Solar Sails is nice, the synth lines grab you and don't let go until the song ends. Hippie Hardcore even reminds me of the old goatrance sound. Two thumbs up!

Thanks for your comments . I´m really thrilled to hear people play my tracks! Also, I want you to know i have posted yet another new track , called "the vitruvian man"

you already know the page

www.download.com/dotom

ill be posting a new message for that one too

peace

.om