Dali?

Psychocell

i saw her life too and she rocked the floor!! she was just radiating good vibes... if i get an oportunity go catch a set again i would prob do it...  B)

277995[/snapback]

U in the uk..?

I saw at Alexander palace and Brixton Academy..? :D

She is a good performer, very interactive with the floor...which to me is vital if you want people to remember you :)

U in the uk..?

I saw at Alexander palace and Brixton Academy..? :D

She is a good performer, very interactive with the floor...which to me is vital if you want people to remember you :)

278009[/snapback]

im not in the uk right now, back in aug ;)

but yeah i saw her in this massssive event they had in alexandria palace... HOMega brought the crew. we catched Eyal live, dali and a bit of astrix... then GMS came on and later on IM with their new stuff from moderator. needles to say i was on the techno side when this happened.

pics?

278030[/snapback]

here you go..!havnt got all my pics from this party downsized, njoy!

The dancefloor/Stage, hate taking photo indoor :(

Posted Image

GMS LIVE!!

Posted Image

My some of my crew..! Me on your left :)

Posted Image

B):rolleyes:

here you go..!havnt got all my pics from this party downsized, njoy!

The dancefloor/Stage, hate taking photo indoor :(

Posted Image

278090[/snapback]

wow they had that same torso decoration when i saw her life! for a minute i thought we were talkin about the same venue... :rolleyes:

wow they had that same torso decoration when i saw her life! for a minute i thought we were talkin about the same venue...  :rolleyes:

278100[/snapback]

It is the same party, was on the 4th or 6th of december at the Allie Pallie what the english call it..!

LOL!!! :lol:

:)

It is the same party, was on the 4th or 6th of december at the Allie Pallie what the english call it..!

LOL!!! :lol:

:)

278111[/snapback]

i think i missed that one, came a few weeks after alexandria... if im not mistaken... that one was hugeee too..

btw that picture is not paying her much justice... she looks like a dirty hippie singing in greatful dead concert ;):lol:

That "Colors Band" tune is seriously annoying, and I am shocked to see it released on a previously prominent label like HOMmega - let alone becoming such a big hit (being played at EVERY party in Denmark lately :(). I wouldn't exactly call myself easily offended when it comes to vocals, but seriously - am I really the only one who thinks that tune is completely disharmonious? I've honestly heard Skazi tunes with better vocals.

That "Colors Band" tune is seriously annoying, and I am shocked to see it released on a previously prominent label like HOMmega - let alone becoming such a big hit (being played at EVERY party in Denmark lately :(). I wouldn't exactly call myself easily offended when it comes to vocals, but seriously - am I really the only one who thinks that tune is completely disharmonious? I've honestly heard Skazi tunes with better vocals.

278261[/snapback]

Who cares? She's hot.

Guest The Journey Man Project
:D:P @ Nightmare Trancer... yeah she might look ok (not that amazing) but her tracks are really not that special... and if looks are what makes trance ow, then I"m leaving!! No wonder the music is turning so aweful...