Most intense Killer Kick Drum Ever thread

Oforia - Uplifter

Passanger - Mankind

COP - Bloodsuckers

Slide - Unstable

UX - Master Of The Universe

And yes, I agree about Mi-Looney-Um ! It has very fat kick drum, in your face...;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Astral Projection has powerful kick then you have a problem with your ears. They could be loud but they sure aren't powerful.

My vote goes to:

Son Kite - Let Us Be

Atmos - Cable Enable

Reefer Decree - Paperbox (or was it Dirty Chip)

278188[/snapback]

I've got no problem with my ears. I do think that the kick drum in "People Can Fly is powerful, fat and loud. It is my opinion.

I've listened to the tracks you mentioned... nothing very intense.

Check your ears now.

Well I have not often heard a harder kick drum than in Kindzadza - Mars Bless U. I'm not a huge fan of too hard kicks but this one fits quite well.

And then there is Terminator - KFSBK on submarine. It's a hard psy kick but pretty deep and well balanced. I'd call it the perfect kick.

278375[/snapback]

in deed this kick is powerful, i woud have described it as a heart drifting back and forth... 148 BPM's is a bit too much for my cardiac rate, but oh well...

I've got no problem with my ears. I do think that the kick drum in "People Can Fly is powerful, fat and loud. It is my opinion.

I've listened to the tracks you mentioned... nothing very intense.

Check your ears now.

278908[/snapback]

So I guess you don't like kicks that have actually some bass sounds in them? :) People Can Fly may be powerful and loud but it sure has less of those under 40hz frequencies... I like a kick that goes deeeeeep...

How about Infernal Machine-Noctural Chainsaw Kerfuffle on Dementertainment CD ?

Total monster kick  :o

282156[/snapback]

;)

Also Beast - Spawn...

in deed this kick is powerful, i woud have described it as a heart drifting back and forth... 148 BPM's is a bit too much for my cardiac rate, but oh well...

281565[/snapback]

A heart beat is a very good description, yeah ... I think if a tune evokes associations such as these its a sign of quality :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Tim Schuldt

Four Carry Nuts

nine Inch Nails - "Closer"

ntohing beats the kicks from theseartts/tracks... columbian necktie remix by Tim Schuldt is the hardes tkick ever in elecronic music!

• 2 years later...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I got it!!!</span> ... Most tracks on IM - B.P Empire .. Agree?

Come on, you gotto agree on that album having fucking amazing kick-drum ..

if you strip that album from everything but the kickdrum you'd still have a 10/10 album, especially for the title-track. it's that good, yes.

also;

cujorious one ~ insane dreamer, has a downright evil muffle-kick.

x-dream ~ fall out, love that one.

catatonic despair ~ liquid umbra, creepy lil' paranoia kick.. :)