Dewdrop

Quark

Dayna sent me X-Dream - Radio (Blue Room) and I was told it was still sealed..

It was all true, and I am very happy. :) Thanks Dayna.

All I can say is that Dayna are very unpatient, when it comes to trading, but that is alright, because it is a way to show you like the music..

All in all great trade, and a nice person. The cd arrived in promised condition, and what a nice fast shipping.

Recommended..

Take care

Tore

HI, I traded with Quark,(i traded X-DREAM-RADIO for the yellow lp-danish release, same as TIP-yellow) the cd is great and in good condition arriving in 3 days from being sent, great! B) i don,t understand why you said i was 'impatient', i don't know what you mean by that, You should also read your pms more carefully as you asked me the same question 2 or 3 times (eg:is it blue room released) and when i asked you about the condition of the yellow-lp you didn't give me an answer.look man i don,t want to be anal but you pissed me off.i think that was a petty comment which could've been kept to yourself,as it didn't interfere with the trading/buying . anyway, QUARK IS RECCOMMENDED! he is a guy with good intentions. Dewdrop.

i don,t understand why you said i was 'impatient', i don't know what you mean by that, You should also read your pms more carefully as you asked me the same question 2 or 3 times (eg:is it blue room released) and when i asked you about the condition of the yellow-lp you didn't give me an answer.look man i don,t want to be anal but you pissed me off.i think that was a petty comment which could've been kept to yourself,as it didn't interfere with the trading/buying .

281251[/snapback]

Oh my..:

The impatient part was that you were wrote all the time, but HEY it is a good thing, no blame at all.

The same question asked several times..: Hmm.. Sorry mate, I have other trades running at the same time, and sometimes I mix them up, or forget something. My bad,

About the condition..: Iam afraid I overlooked that question. Sorry mate. :(

I will pay more atention the next time.

Oh my..:

The impatient part was that you were wrote all the time, but HEY it is a good thing, no blame at all.

The same question asked several times..: Hmm.. Sorry mate, I have other trades running at the same time, and sometimes I mix them up, or forget something. My bad,

About the condition..: Iam afraid I overlooked that question. Sorry mate. :(

I will pay more atention the next time.

281647[/snapback]

:D ITS ALL GOOD TORE! about the writing all the time sorry.i just want to make sure the lines of communication are clear.as i have got ripped off a few times when purchasing music online, even though we traded (damm you amazon) don,t worry i'm not some psycho hose beast (you know, like from waynes world -stacey alert!) dewdrop.

:D ITS ALL GOOD TORE! about the writing all the time sorry.i just want to make sure the lines of communication are clear.as i have got ripped off a few times when purchasing music online, even though we traded (damm you amazon) don,t worry i'm not some psycho hose beast (you know, like from waynes world -stacey alert!) dewdrop.

282231[/snapback]

Fair enough, all in all we all got satisfied right?

PS: I have a question more, are you a man or a woman? :huh:

PPS: Moderators, please move my feedback under my topic, please.. :)

Fair enough, all in all we all got satisfied right?

PS: I have a question more, are you a man or a woman?  :huh:

PPS: Moderators, please move my feedback under my topic, please.. :)

284779[/snapback]

i am a woman who loves her psy tunes. ;)

did i write love dayna? didn't mean to be over zealious! :P you know how everyone (mostly) goes their own way after a certain age/point? it is hard for me to find people in melbourne (chicks and guys) that i can have a yarn with about music.i have only a couple, and they are guys, that are dear friends from way back when i was 18.jeez, i sound ancient, i only just tutrned 31(gem), i don't go out anymore, but hit the old numark axis9s +roland 1000 and have a play in my room, i lived in byron bay for a year in 2000 which was indesribable.beautiful! i am a hairdresser by trade and then moved to sydney and got a job at Tony and Guy , that was hard work so i eventually moved home. anyway i am boring myself sorry for the life history,later. ;)

did i write love dayna? didn't mean to be over zealious! :P  you know how everyone (mostly) goes their own way after a certain age/point? it is hard for me to find people in melbourne (chicks and guys) that i can have a yarn with about music.i have only a couple, and they are guys, that are dear friends from way back when i was 18.jeez, i sound ancient, i only just tutrned 31(gem), i don't go out anymore, but hit the old numark axis9s +roland 1000 and have a play in my room, i  lived in byron bay for a year in 2000 which was indesribable.beautiful! i am a hairdresser by trade and then moved to sydney and got a job at Tony and Guy , that was hard work so i eventually moved home. anyway i am boring myself sorry for the life history,later.  ;)

285865[/snapback]

Hahahaha Dayna, thanks for the story. I couldn't live without it.. ;)