Next anticipating Big release...

NT

So, afther tons of shpongle threads / reviews / yay's and boo's , what is the next highly anticipated album to be released? Derango album maybe? Ka Sol album?... I personally would love to hear a new Sandman album (what is he up to anyway?), then i'll create hundreds of topics raving and ranting about it too ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derango... hahah...

No. I don't know really. Perhaps the new Ott album the man himself said is in the making.

275447[/snapback]

yeah, the new OTT album will without a doubt be worth waiting for. i happen to actually like derango, so i wouldnt mind hearing the new album.

Guest antic

From the already announced stuff I eagerly waiting for the new Orion (out in July on Solstice), new Bamboo Forest (though this one is already delayed by 6 months, he seems to be choosing the wrong labels). New OOOD's album is on it's way, as well as Voice of Cod's one - they should be interesting and definitely different from all this full-on crap...

On the more "wishful" side I'd be glad to see new album by Younger Brother, but thinking about it maybe they should work separately and both (Prometheus and Hallucinogen) release their albums...

S-RANGE : ANOTHER THEORY

When will those fuckers release it at last...

ARRRG...

MFG (yes, it WILL be released this year.. http://www.hommega.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22 )

Ypsilon5

Filteria

and Logic Bomb ? Loads of compilation contributes since 2002... maybe it's in the making

squaremeat

275572[/snapback]

I'll go to the release party of squaremeat's "astronomical coffee break" cd 2nite! yeah baby yeah! :D I'm so excited! (and I just can't hide it :P ) :lol:

On the more "wishful" side I'd be glad to see new album by Younger Brother, but thinking about it maybe they should work separately and both (Prometheus and Hallucinogen) release their albums...

275528[/snapback]

a new album by younger brother is currently "under construction" in an interview simon p said it was gonna be a bit different from 'bleeps' and sound more like a band. whatever that means

Guest antic

a new album by younger brother is currently "under construction" in an interview simon p said it was gonna be a bit different from 'bleeps' and sound more like a band. whatever that means

have you got any links to the interview?

Ka Sol album?

you read my mind mate :) Please please please release it already!!! From what I understand he made more than enough tracks to make a double-CD release just that lables don't want to press it... well release it on Schlab then!!!

after that:

2nd Filteria (I see his style is more melodic and less "wild" these days... really nterested to see what he puts on his upcoming album)

upcoming MFG

upcoming EU

well those 4 are enough to get me going through the summer ;)

Ott

MFG

Entheogenic

Ethereal

Filteria

Mandalavandalz

VA - Fluorotronik (Tranceform) (I hope it comes out by the end of this year... if everything goes OK we'll see it this summer)

Asia 2001 - almost forgot this one...

Well, well, well... What can I see here =)

New Electric Universe (EU) ? When? Any info on this one?

New Squaremeat? WOW! When?

Second Ypsilon 5? WOW! When? Where's the info?

Ka Sol??? Is this official or you just wish (like me) that he releases an album?

Dimension 5? This would really be fantastic! Any info?

Thanx =)