V/A - Apsara

DeathPosture

I just got this one, and i'm totally blown away! I kept thinking "well, the next track HAS to be a filler" but that moment never came. Just one incredible track after another :) It's definately a 10/10, I have to absorb it a little more first, but this is probably one of the best albums in the last 3 or 4 years, if not THE best. Simply amazing! If you're only going to buy one cd this year, this is definately the one to get :D:o

Suntrip records now has 2 of the best releases in the last 4-5 years, ill for sure be checking out anything they release

so .. you're the boss, huh?

good job Filipe.

294671[/snapback]

hehe hi there :)

no im not the boss , my bosses in fact are Mars and Anoebis and they should take the credit cause theyre the puppeters that just put all of we (producers) in an amazing audio adventure called Apsara, but in fact no ones bosses me since we in SunTrip Records are a big family that all of us love something called Goa and i fell blessed cause i met so great people where we love (as friends of course :P )each others. :)

theyre da masters :)

thank u so much for the kind words , it is very good to get this kind of feedback after so much work put on Metamorphosis ;)

Keep Apsaring :D

Nuskool Goa all the way... :)

i know mars and anoebis are the bosses, that was a joke. :)

i wonder if i should put my review here. there are so many reviews already.

in case i decide to give you my review, you should fear!

303789[/snapback]

i guess everybody is interested in an additional review, so lets hear... !

After hours and hours of listening I have to admit that the best track here is the Radical Distortion one. Man this is great!!! Astral Projection must hear this to get some ideas :) I've never heard about those guys before, although they're Greek.

I want an album NOW! :angry::D

My opinion :

Yesod track is really cool, morning and really enjoyable. A nice surprise, the breakdown is cool.

Lost Buddha track is extremely nice. Old school at its best.

I still don't really like Filteria tracks, this track doesn't make exception, nothing special.

Ka-sol : well, i was firstly disappointed by the basslines, actually i prefer darker tracks by Ka-sol, but anyway this track is MASSIVE and sensational! Ultra psychedelic as always! But i want a Ka-sol album with darker tracks as the ones released in the Schlabbaduerst compilations.

Ypsilon 5 made a great track, it sounds like a Dimension 5 track, Dimension 5 being one of my favourite oldschool goa trance band, and the Goasia track is really entertaining too. Last track by Radical distortion is a bit weaker for me.

Cool CD on the whole.

Über compilation, but personally I cannot get the Ka-Sol track... It's too messy for my taste I guess...

My highlights go for:

Goasia

and

Filteria

..but the quality is very high overall, so GREAT job, Suntrip!

i know mars and anoebis are the bosses, that was a joke. :)

303789[/snapback]

since u already had been so chicky yea throw yer rewiew! :P would like to know what u think of metamorphosis...

since u already had been so chicky yea throw yer rewiew! :P would like to know what u think of metamorphosis...

315373[/snapback]

I still have to translate my review from your track to english from dutch...

but have to study so not much time but I will do it like I promised ;)

I still have to translate my review from your track to english from dutch...

but have to study so not much time but I will do it like I promised  ;)

315404[/snapback]

YOU HAVE TO STUDY and you posted like almost 200 posts a day ?

Whom you are lying about studying ? :P;)

YOU HAVE TO STUDY and you posted like almost 200 posts a day ?

Whom you are lying about studying ? :P;)

315466[/snapback]

I know and I'm not feeling quilty that's the problem :unsure:

The Ka-sol-track crushes the rest.. Its so mad, intense, scary and beautifull at the same time.. And the structure is PERFECT..GOOO Lulle :D

317311[/snapback]

Yours is better. As are some other ones on the disc. :)

The Ka-sol-track crushes the rest.. Its so mad, intense, scary and beautifull at the same time.. And the structure is PERFECT..GOOO Lulle :D

317311[/snapback]

Hehe, he maybe made the most intense song and demented but you three ( Ka Sol, Lost Buddha, and you ) are the highlights of compilation...Release more Feelty ;)

317311[/snapback]

Agreed! But Tiny Universe is close behind it. Love those melodies in the beginning, bubbly sounds !

i also think ka-sol's track is maddeningly intense, though it's hard to tell whether it's the best one: goasia's track is as euphoric, and khetzal&chai's one is as emotional, as ka-sol's is intense... and i don't even know how to describe lost buddha and filteria properly

• 2 weeks later...

317311[/snapback]

wat about yesod? yesod´s song is awesome!

320777[/snapback]

you guys should not even be in the reviews section to make comments. :)

come on Filteria ... "ka sol crushes the rest" .. let's not over react .. your comment doesn't belong here in your case. should i expect that you will next say "oh, my track sucks comparing to XYZ" ?

you should let us "praise" or "bitch". that's why we're here.

you are too strict and bossy moni :D:P:D let them say their own opinion .. That they have created their tracks doesnt necessarily mean they think they are the best tracks ever... if they feel one track crushed the rest they should say so :D

imho Ka-Sol track is the best... followed by Lost Bhudda's ,...

you are too strict and bossy moni :D:P:D let them say their own opinion .. That they have created their tracks doesnt necessarily mean they think they are the best tracks ever... if they feel one track crushed the rest they should say so :D

imho Ka-Sol track is the best... followed by Lost Bhudda's ,...

334375[/snapback]

no, nick. this area is for reviews. they've been praising artists/tracks from this compilation in the General Section, now they moved it here.

keep it in the General section guys, please. unless you wanna add a real review here?

this is what i think. i'm not trying to be bossy or anything, i'm just saying let's not mix things here.