growl... Tryptamine Tiger

hello fellow psy and goaheads, this is my latest creation. if i ever come to an album... my first will be dedicated to animals :D to start it off.. i begin with the tiger in the jungle. i started it around a week ago, gathering growls and grrrrs, then found a few new VSTis. over the course of that week, and saturday night tea, this was born :)

Tryptamine Tiger

now, i get to have my try at eq/mastering etc :o:huh:

thats some trippy stuff.... straight out of the amazonian jungle... i liked the tiger samples it's an interesting one. It could have used a little emotion though, i did not feel like it was taking me anywhere... or maybe im just used to more traditional sounding stuff.

did you find anything good for mastering?

a start-up option (and u know it's start-up when we are talking about DX plug)

but the interface is pure eye candy :rolleyes:

Izotope

i'm pretty sure, experienced people here can recomend you better stuff though

Heya ph,

I think you've got something here, but it could be refined a little. If I could make a suggestion it would be to take that lead melody sound (the mechanical buzzy one), work on it a little bit more to make it change shape over the course of time, and develop a little bit longer of a melody.

I say this because you have plenty of content in fx, beats, etc, but the track could use more of a hook. (besides the tiger samples, which are cool)

-mumb