The Muses Rapt

vancbc

I've seen it here and there. It's not really rare in the same way as, say, Juno Reactor - Luciana, so you should be able to find it with some persistance.

Not that I understand why you want it. :D

Here it is on GEMM

And if somebody orders it before the poster has a chance to check it out, I will kick your ass. :angry:

Well, it is an interesting album and notable part in the evolution of trance... It's not amazing or groundbreaking in any way - but still... I enjoy the track "Spiritual Healing" ... It's very emotional and has nostalgic value for me... ;o)

1st track alone is worth buying it :)

272386[/snapback]

That's also the only good track on it, the rest is so amateurish and cheesy it makes me double over in pain. (IMHO! Don't complain!)

And I got that track already. :)

That's also the only good track on it, the rest is so amateurish and cheesy it makes me double over in pain. (IMHO! Don't complain!)

And I got that track already.  :)

272388[/snapback]

never heard the whole album but "the ancient sounds of the god" is a great track also.

I am rounding out my collection of classic Goa releases, early trance and trance in general. I enjoy buying certain pieces of music not because they are groundbreaking or amazing, but rather because they represent a certain era, sound or progression of electronic music.

And to be quite honest, after listening to some of the samples I think parts of this album would make for a great trip.

im totaly biased in favour of spiritual healing!

i ts one of those early tracks that made me love goa, not to mention how closely associated it has become with at least one killlarghh magic paper square tripping session :D

• 4 weeks later...

im totaly biased in favour of spiritual healing!

i ts one of those early tracks that made me love goa, not to mention how closely associated it has become with at least one killlarghh magic paper square tripping session  :D

272578[/snapback]

And for me the first track is something special. It is something that completely differs from the tracks I`ve listened to before. It`s unique!

...while I, on the other hand, find Spiritual Healing (the track) to be so painfully cheesy I cannot force myself to listen to it. I really can't stand it, I find it THE most overrated track in the history of the genre and it has made me stay away from the full album - I have actually never even hade a quick listen to the MP3s... Spiritual Healing is beyond dull or plain to me, it's offensively bad, it makes me squirm. How so many people can find this track special is a mystery to me.

But whatever floats your boat...

...while I, on the other hand, find Spiritual Healing (the track) to be so painfully cheesy I cannot force myself to listen to it. I really can't stand it, I find it THE most overrated track in the history of the genre and it has made me stay away from the full album - I have actually never even hade a quick listen to the MP3s... Spiritual Healing is beyond dull or plain to me, it's offensively bad, it makes me squirm. How so many people can find this track special is a mystery to me.

287197[/snapback]

Finally somebody who has some sense. I don't REALLY dislike it that much, but it's not as good as people say. The worst part is the beginning. :P

:o:blink::o:blink::o

I see ppl here talking bad things about the famous "spiritual healing" by the muses rapt! Can't believe my eyes! :huh:

I mean this is one of thé best tracks evah made! evah! :D

I have cried more than once listening to this amazing piece of art. :)

And must say the new album has also some very emotional pieces too! Really brings at least a happy smile to my face. :)

Thanks Juan! U really know your stuff!

^_^

287197[/snapback]

couldn't have said it better myself.

Finally somebody who has some sense. I don't REALLY dislike it that much, but it's not as good as people say. The worst part is the beginning.  :P

287203[/snapback]

for a change I must agree with you...

yes the track spiritual healing is wayyyyy too cheezy...

cannot listen to it myself...

after reading all the hype i gave it a shot, but it's just not my style of music...

the melody is catchy i have to admit, but too cheezy...

I like his first album, it has some very dreamy tracks : RETURN OF THE TRAVELLERS, ENCHANTED FOREST,...AND THE SENSITIVES WILL BE KINGS...

His second album is NOT good at all...

I love the original but I guess I haven't heard the remix. It rings a bell somehow but I can't really remember if I heard it. On which album/compilation is it?

I love the original but I guess I haven't heard the remix. It rings a bell somehow but I can't really remember if I heard it. On which album/compilation is it?

288007[/snapback]

GOA-HEAD Vol. 5

Thanks for the info. :) But not a CD that is available at saikosounds or psyshop I guess.

Thanks for the info. :) But not a CD that is available at saikosounds or psyshop I guess.

288019[/snapback]

I don't think so but its probably featured on other compils as well, and i thought that you might have GOA-HEAD vol 5 in your collection because you had other similar stuff in your collection.. :)