tracks in 320, goa style

man, this is painfully slow. Didn't have the patience to download them...

But I've heard most of these from somewhere else.. Riot Fuel, amazing track if I remember correctly :)

Have you had any labels contacted you about these? I'd love to see Riot fuel released... Suntrip ?

• 4 weeks later...

man, this is painfully slow. Didn't have the patience to download them...

But I've heard most of  these from somewhere else.. Riot Fuel, amazing track if I remember correctly :)

Have you had any labels contacted you about these? I'd love to see Riot fuel released... Suntrip ?

270993[/snapback]

hmm, shouldnt be too slow... strange??

yes, i did put them online when i made them at 128 or whatever, so i'm not surprised if you heard some before. i sent all the stuff to labels at the time, but didnt get far, i dont think anyone will be releasing them now they have been given away @ 320!

finally more people start downloading his stuff! :)

Favourites:

Riot Fuel(!), Particle Swarm (!!), Vermicious Knid, Welcome To The Future(!)

Particle Swarm, what a f*cking stormer!! I simply love this track :D

I'll be bending a bit on my principles of not playing MP3s, this is just too damn good (and highquality mp3's too)

Hope you don't mind if I play your songs in my sets :)

• 1 month later...

I'll be bending a bit on my principles of not playing MP3s, this is just too damn good (and highquality mp3's too)

Hope you don't mind if I play your songs in my sets :)

289742[/snapback]

no problem man i'd be honoured, that's pretty much why i put them online :)

Love them - do you mind if I mix 4 of them and place the mix online? I'm currently making promo vids and would like to make a short 30min vid of 4 of these tracks.

Nice work.

Hugs and respect xxx

oooppss, I jumped the gun a bit and made the mix - the video will follow soon - sorry if that's bad to make a mix before getting permission, but I HAD to B) Couldn't wait :unsure: Great tunes :blink:

I love all of them. You have done a titanic work and gave them to us for free... Thank you!

I hope to see your track @ Fluorotronik, I'm sure I'll love it too ;)

I even played Icarian Airplane in my set @ SkyGravity (Ukrainian psy-fest)

PS Looking forward to hearing new stuff from you! You're great, man!

C´mon people, how slow connections do u have? Mine goes pretty fast, around 1 minute for a whole track :huh:

Great music! Sorry that your not in the time when the goa era was present, then this would have been released, but try Avatar Rec. In Israel, they release old stuff or oldschool sounding stuff once and a while. :D

listened to riot fuel and i like! nice sample, is that the guy from the wild police videos? i think they play on Spike TV here in USA haha, sounds very familiar! :D

great quality, guess well see your album soon mate!! ;):)

@ VJ-Psilocybe - no problem man ... like i said, if i didnt want ppl using them in mixes and stuff... i wouldnt have put 320s on the internet :) i'm happy for anyone to do anything with these, except make money from them on a commercial release, or steal the credit / claim they wrote them

@ amphiton - great! cool to hear you are playing them out! :D

@ patrik_vision - yeah i came along 6-7 years too late... hehe

@ pH_ - yup its sheriff john ;)

@ all - dont expect an album... as i said above... nobody will touch these tracks now they've been on the internet. but if u want more there is 1 track on "va - pure planet" (kagdila), also 1 remix i did on a compilation called something like "a walk in neptunes garden" from a new label in japan. also tranceform (sweden) signed one but never got around to releasing the compil, i have no idea why

i've sort of given up making trance lately (not done any for nearly 2 years), been concentrating on psytrance/shpongle flavoured drumnbass instead. find a taste of that here if you want. and also concentrating on my live band. maybe i'll come back to goa style but i have no idea when...

thanks everyone! :)

heh, sheriff John can blow the slightest offence out of proportion with that voice :)

I just gotta say I love the melodies of "Particle Swarm", "Riot Fuel" and "Vermicious Knid" (Kind?).. and the sound you're using! Gah, it pierces my brain in a positive way :)

And Fluorotronik will be released this month according to their homepage?

Sad you're not making any psy anymore :( I guess we'll just have to wait for another one of those strange phases of yours B)

cheers Soliptic , see u took a different road at the time making other musical genre (well ur not the only im doing hiphop myself) , im going to dl all of ur works , btw my fav track on pure planet is your Jar track.

cheers for these traxx. :)

• 5 weeks later...

downloading all the rest....this is some awesome music!!!

I'm surprised you're having a hard time getting it released. these will definitely get play time in my sets/mixes!! Thank you very much!!!!