Help with some Dark Psy....

Ov3rdos3

Ive been listening to some really twisted dark psy lately. however, this seems more difficult to come by than regular full on sh1t that litters our favorite online psychedelic music stores. i was wondering if the following artists have their own cd's or comilations that are worth getting, as i dont thing ive seen any...

so what im asking is this:

are there any albums/compilations by or with the following artists that are worth getting, and if so.....where the fcuk can i get it?

1)Psykovsky

2)Kindzadza

3)Penta

4)Zik (!!!!!!)

5)Bug Funk

6)Hojaboy

and anything else you think falls into this twisted catagory.

your opinion, as always, are treated and accepted with the utmost respect :)

cheers ppl

(OD)

Try:

Grapes of Wrath & Meteloids - Tits on Fire

270155[/snapback]

grapes of wrath all the way!!

so far i haevn't grown tired of recommending v.a - Hammering the gates of soul

nicest full on i'be heard in a bit

edit:

Manifold is also for some reason not mentioned much... i thought his cd kicked ass... powerful, dark, mellodic...

Lost Souls Depot was also a very revelatory experience...

Hujaboy - Sonic Tonic album

Penta - Pentafiles album

Megalopsy - The abstract machine album

Grapes of Wrath vs Meteloids - Tits on fire album

Kluster - Extended Oversized System album

Kindzaza has an album, but personally I prefer the new stuff at compilations

VA Psychedelically Yours series from Parvati records - all of them, they are 3

VA Hammering the gates of soul

VA Mushy mystery

everything can be found at psyshop.com :)

hell yeah, educate me some... I like dark psy, but I'm very picky on it... What I like:

Scatterbrain, first Kluster, Ka Sol & old Stone Age stuff, Schlab, and the Schizm comp (the derango track! :o ), Xenomorph

So I like very psychedelic, mad, fast freaked out dark trance with some melodic stuctures hidden... Please, tell me more if someone knows! :)

(what I DONT like is Parasense/Kindzadza and South African psy in general)

Try:

Grapes of Wrath & Meteloids - Tits on Fire

270155[/snapback]

I second that. Already a classic album

Forget about everything and focus on Schlabbaduerst Rekkords for a while

270208[/snapback]

Oh no. That's just random noises.

IMHO offcourse. Sorry i don't drink liquid acid in the morning.

Sorry i don't drink liquid acid in the morning.

270244[/snapback]

You think you get away with a quick apology like that?

First you have to sit in the shame corner for one hour, then you come back and write the following 100 times (no copy-paste...you have to type it by hand):

"I promise to start drinking acid for breakfast every morning to get appreciation for proper music"

Then you might ask for forgiveness.

so what im asking is this:

are there any albums/compilations by or with the following artists that are worth getting, and if so.....where the fcuk can i get it?

1)Psykovsky

2)Kindzadza

3)Penta

4)Zik (!!!!!!)

5)Bug Funk

6)Hojaboy

and anything else you think falls into this twisted catagory.

your opinion, as always, are treated and accepted with the utmost respect  :)

cheers ppl

(OD)

270133[/snapback]

Well O.D

Zik/Matutero doesnt have anything released anywhere. Wich is a shame, afterall, he is my favorite dark artist. Anyway, Alex from Zik has others side projects just as good, they are called Horror Place, and Adrenal glands.

He was about to release a an album of Horror Place but has being saying in a long time and dindt come out yet.

And for the other artists i say that is hard to find their albums, but you couldnt find Pentafiles on those online stores? There is on saikosounds and that album was a huge sucess. Leave a message is one of my favorite dark tracks ever.

So....

Here is the link..... no wait Here

For Hujaboy you can buy here yeah... here

Kindzadza has an album released called Waves from outer space is one of the best russian dark psy albums ever. Get it here if you want

Psykosvky.... i really dont know

Here is some awsome Dark music:

Pondscum(!!!)- Get his album! i dont know where, but get it! Is a dark masterpiece. His album is called Echoes of Night. Listen to the song Ghosts Express, to see what i mean... Dowload, steall, or whatever, but chek it out ;)

Boo-Reka- More into a prog side of Dark. Their album rocks and is easy to find on stores. Is the same guy of Hujaboy btw

Entropy

Bonky

Para-halu

uffff... that is it

I hope i helpeld :)

First you have to sit in the shame corner for one hour, then you come back and write  the following 100 times (no copy-paste...you have to type it by hand):

"I promise to start drinking acid for breakfast every morning to get appreciation for proper music"

270246[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

First you have to sit in the shame corner for one hour, then you come back and write  the following 100 times (no copy-paste...you have to type it by hand):

270246[/snapback]

No, i tried, really. I have a lot of appreciation for their way of work and for their uniqueness but from what i heard i just couldn't connect. I'd try to drink liquid every morning but i think my boss wouldn't appreciate it the way you would :P

Pacal Votan --> Zik already released somewhere, don't remember what or where but he did.

No, i tried, really. I have a lot of appreciation for their way of work and for their uniqueness but from what i heard i just couldn't connect. I'd try to drink liquid every morning but i think my boss wouldn't appreciate it the way you would  :P

Pacal Votan --> Zik already released somewhere, don't remember what or where but he did.

270276[/snapback]

Huh? What does that have to do with me? :huh:

fear psychosis - paradiso records

Best dark psy release of last year

inner panic

another good one of 2005

like any other kind of music dark psy comes in many styles.

There is deep dark psy, more progressive. Like procs & ghreg on earth,

The dark pumpy russians like kin dza dza, parasense, psykovsky, zik, freaking, fungus funk etc...

And full on dark psy like neuromotor, penta, azax syndrome, dark nebula,naked tourist, CPC and wizack twizack (check out this new artist, he makes wicked music).

But all these artists often go on 1 compilation, first a few proggy tracks, then dancefloor full on, add a bit of russian madness and you have common compitation that is released these days.

No, i tried, really. I have a lot of appreciation for their way of work and for their uniqueness but from what i heard i just couldn't connect. I'd try to drink liquid every morning but i think my boss wouldn't appreciate it the way you would  :P

270276[/snapback]

Well...as we say in Sweden...

The taste is like the ass.....split.

I love their rough production and find a lot of music too polished.

And to be honest I haven't had acid for about 10 years time...so I'm not sure it would help you to appreciate their music neccessarily.

The quality of their tracks can be quite varying...but it sounds a lot more alive compared to most other artists.

For example GOW, Axax or Wizack Twizack mentioned in this thread sounds too typical, polished and formularic for me.

After a couple of seasons in Goa hearing that same style party after party for hours on end I have no possibility to appreciate it anymore.

To mention a few non shlab artists that I do like...

Ghreg On Earth, Mubali, Xenomorph, Derango & Noble Savage.

I second that. Already a classic album

Oh no. That's just random noises.

IMHO offcourse. Sorry i don't drink liquid acid in the morning.

270244[/snapback]

Random noises?Schlab 2 is one of the best melodic psychedelia releases ever.

Zik already released somewhere, don't remember what or where but he did.

270276[/snapback]

Ok, now i am dead curious. How did i miss that?

Frontier, do you remenber the name of the label or something? Cause i really want to find out of wich track you are talking about

Are you sure wasnt Zirkin?( wich is also very good btw, and you should check it out O.D)