Manmademan

Stalker

Where are they from?

Are they producing an album or they are out there playing lives. I hope so and i also hope that one day they come to Brazil .I want to see them play live!

I think that manmademan probably made the best psychedelic trance album of 2004 and untill now i hadnt see any thing that is better . I am talking about Creation Myth out on Electric Orgasm Records.

This album rocks imo. And is the great example that good inteligent psytrance is still there if you look hard enough. The album is not perfect as i think that has some bad tracks as Regardles and Crossfade. The rest is just pure bliss... Tracks like Network and Creation Myth is excelent.

For last but not least, this album has one absolute masterpiece! Is Program Reality. That is the greatest track i heard for a very long time! There is almost no breaks, very atmospheric, psychedelic, hypnotic ,weird, tribal and danceable. I just dont see music as Manmademan being released nowadays and i dont see their music being played at partys either, wich is a shame

Their first two albums were very good too and i cant wait to hear the next one(i hope).

They already did an excelent track out on Echoes(Flow records) called Absent mind wich is the best piece of music i heard this year

Manmademan rocks

Period

All of that imo of course

Lovetechnology is the most boring album ever. Period.

269991[/snapback]

Cinos i respect you and everything, but saying that Love technology is the most boring album ever is too much.

I mean, i find it the worst work of Manmademan, but is not THAT boring, at least is non-comercial and not mainstream psychedelic trance. At least thats how i feel. Arent you sure you never come across a worst album than Love technology? so much chessy crap out there......

Manmademan is somewhat a kind of paradox for me. They have excelent tracks and awful ones that looks like a kid in front of the computer.. really

But in overal they are great i think, and envolving too, wich is good. Their last album was their best work and they are getting better and better

Seriously, it IS the most boring album I've ever had the headache to own. Not the worst, just the most boring.

Haven't heard their two newer albums.

Seriously, it IS the most boring album I've ever had the headache to own. Not the worst, just the most boring.

Haven't heard their two newer albums.

270493[/snapback]

Ok thats your opinium and i cant change that, right? ;)

About their newer albums i think you should check it out, they are much better than Love Technology, especially Creation Myth

But i guess you like more morning melodic psytrance, so this is maybe not for you, but they are inteligent good music indeed

Cheers :)

Ok thats your opinium and i cant change that, right? ;)

About their newer albums i think you should check it out, they are much better than Love Technology, especially Creation Myth

But i guess you like more morning melodic psytrance, so this is maybe not for you, but they are inteligent good music indeed

Cheers :)

270858[/snapback]

I like music with variation. Call it what you want. ;)

Guest .::E.P

When I used to DJ Goa/Psy I rarely Dj'ed their tracks simply because they we're too similar. They've had a few good tracks but that's all. The rest were the same over and over again.

Manmademan....

Why are they so good? I think it's because they are married! Or so they used to be???

For me it's the perfect balance between male and female energies.

And they were around pretty much from the beginning.

i don't specially know very well manmademan, but i tried to listen two time the complete album (love technology) and i remember that i didn't succeed each time to listen every track, i was totally amazed by Lunar Lammas, the last track wich is a very nice track, a classic ... but the others track were nearly boring ... i have to admit it now. i didn't listen to creation myth yet, but i will as soon as i can.

mmm are from england ...

there is one track on Love Technology that is a classic, probably the one mentioned before ..... cant remember track name. When they get it right it is great ..... but have been a bit hit or miss for me over the years .....

IMHO the very best climax in psytrance belongs to MMM... Gold Dust, last minute or so. Complete acid phonq freakout!!!

I vividly remember playing that track at a party once and looking into the crowd when the climax hit and I saw one guy dancing so energetically he seemed to be suspended 2 feet above the dancefloor.

no matter what you say about their other offerings that track is just sooooo good it blows the complete works of alien project etc. out of the water in a single stroke.

no matter what you say about their other offerings that track is just sooooo good it blows the complete works of alien project etc. out of the water in a single stroke.

271978[/snapback]

Well obviously. :rolleyes: What doesn't?

However, compare it to other very climactic tracks like Eat Static - Bony Incus (MWNN mix) and it doesn't fare so well. (IMHO)

Well obviously.  :rolleyes: What doesn't?

However, compare it to other very climactic tracks like Eat Static - Bony Incus (MWNN mix) and it doesn't fare so well. (IMHO)

271992[/snapback]

well bony incus is also good but it doesn't have the funk factor which is what I love so much about Gold Dust... but I love eat static too so no point arguing.

well bony incus is also good but it doesn't have the funk factor which is what I love so much about Gold Dust... but I love eat static too so no point arguing.

272029[/snapback]

Talking about Eat Static, I come to think of Eat Static vs Manmademan - Regen, that's some pretty hot shit. But yeah, as Cinos pointed out Alien Project is some of the worst psy out there, so that's not a very good comparison.....

I think that manmademan probably made the best psychedelic trance album of 2004 and untill now i hadnt see any thing that is better . I am talking about Creation Myth out on Electric Orgasm Records.

This album rocks imo. And is the great example that good inteligent psytrance is still there if you look hard enough.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

You must be the ONLY person on the planet who thinks that... for me that album was a digrace compared with their oldschool work... Only ONE good track on it: Program Reality and even that one got old fast for me.

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

You must be the ONLY person on the planet who thinks that... for me that album was a digrace compared with their oldschool work... Only ONE good track on it: Program Reality and even that one got old fast for me.

273152[/snapback]

No lemmi thats what you think... taste is taste

For example you liked the last album of 1200 mics right?

I find that horrible, but in yours reviews you give it a 10 and said that was the best album and all.....

So it would be the same to assume that you are probably the olny one who must find that?

No. I hate them but there are ppl who love that kind of music, thats alright

and about Manmademan cant he reach this point too? If you liked his oldschool material better i like his new stuff better

i am sure that there are some others who think that way too

maybe mot as much ppl as for 1200 mics

but, who cares about that anyway?

No lemmi thats what you think... taste is taste

For example you liked the last album of 1200 mics right?

well I happen to know quite a few people who also loved the 1200 mics album... but I know of none who gave 10/10 to Creation Myth... but of course, taste is taste and you can't argue with that... I'm glad at least SOMEONE out there liked it :)