SIMON IS GOD

He has great productions skills. Has made some songs that I like. I prefer his work as Sphongle more than most of his faster stuff. He's good, but he's not THAT good. He's not god. He's just some guy who has a talent for creating computer music. And frankly, for my tastes, there are plenty of other artists I'd like to see play live before him.

Anyway, obviously I'm in the minority as a great portion of trance lovers worship the guy, which is fine. I just don't share their sentiments.

EP asked if it was just him that felt this endless vocal worshiping of Simon and all this he is god stuff was a bit much. Well I feel that way too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finaly, it's totally ridiculous comparing human beings with gods becouse there's a divine creature sleep in every human... you just need to wake it up by yourself.... and Simon is one of those who knows how to do it..... we're all gods, but not such gods as they teach us about ;)

Simon is amazing! ...If I could choose the skills of one person (not thinking taste, but pure skills) I would deffently choose the skills of Simon. If I cant haver his skills, i'll take Erez's skills any day :D