DeathPosture

Quark

Martin was my first

Martin was my first trade ever, I had some anxieties at first... but eventually all turned out good! Communication packaging and shipping were all fine!

Martin is a PRO trader, I received some RARE stuff and I'm really happy with our trade...

Did a nice small trade with him, got the CDs, everything went well. He hasn't received my CDs yet, as I got one day after schedule. Oh well. :(

Another of Psynews' trading pros.

• 2 weeks later...

This time I sold him a CD - and guess what, everything went perfect. :)

I charged a bit too much for shipping though, next time we do business I'll give him some little discount. ;)

This time I sold him a CD - and guess what, everything went perfect. :)

I charged a bit too much for shipping though, next time we do business I'll give him some little discount. ;)

275401[/snapback]

Cool man... An honest trader! Thx! ;o)

/DP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Martin bought some CDs from me and he is quite a nice guy to make deals with, very uncomplicated and always responding immediately. Yeah, what´s left to say... recommended trader :)

• 4 weeks later...

Made a succesfull trade with Martin, very easy to communicate with. No complaints whatsoever.

Thanks again B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

'Whilst my box set hasnlt arrived hehe I must Deathposture has been grat in keeping communication and trying to help out... really good communication and even if it doesn't work out, I know he has tried very hard to sort this crapola out... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally stellar performance! Ultra-fast shipping, packaging that would withstand thermonuclear war and content riddled with goodies in the form of flyers and stickers. Absolutely, wholeheartedly and totally recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I made my first trade with Martin/DeathPosture and I received a classic in great condition. Everything exactly as he described beforehand.

Good hassle free and fast communication, very fast shipping, goodies that made me a Very happy person and all packed very well. I Highly recommend trading with Martin. I can´t honestly imagine a better trading partner.

I´m so happy about this trade, lots of thanks! :)

10+

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...