Wizzy Noise tries out a new style...

Basilisk

Wizzy Noise never hide that they got influences from Juno Reactor and some other groups from the trance scene,not to mention the influences from the electro scene like Depeche Mode for example.

Overvoltage is a very special track obviously inspired by Juno Reactor but not in any case trying to copy Juno Reactor,i mean i can imagine that it is easy to TRY and copy artists like Astrix and Infected Mushroom (like half of Israel is doing and not only) but copying Juno Reactor doesnt sound like an easy task to me.

By the way the version you hear there is just the soundtrack version,trust me the original one that will be out in September is a tottally new thing and a superb track if you ask me.

All in all saying that Wizzy sound even a little bit like Juno is a big compliment for them i guess.

Their new album Sabotage Part 1 will be out in 2-3 weeks so you can judge on your own whether their music is unique or not :)

Mate that's the biggest B*** S*** I have ever heard coming from you - unless it was ironic. Then your forgiven :)

May i suggest you try and make some music and then come back in let's say 5 years time and repeat that stament? ;)

269623[/snapback]

haha, ofcourse I was ironic. Thats why the smiley was there for :)

Way back when...Wizzy Noise used to be my favorite...Cyclotron and Elektro Theater were excellent albums...after that tho, I wasn't such a fan of their music. To me, this new sound is far too melodic...and Overvoltage, I didn't even make it through listening to the entire sample on saiko sounds. Punk City is ok in the parts where it isn't so melodic...when it is, it just starts sounding like the newer x-dream, which I totally was not a fan of. I think I'll be passing on this one....