another track...trance

sounds very good, but for a track this quality i would like to hear more intense & catchy hooklines if u know what i mean!? im sure you can do much better, because youre on the right track, no doubt about that :)

I think u should focus much on huge build-ups and maybe play some more with different hihats instead of using the same ones all the way through.

I like the beat :) keep it up

• 2 weeks later...

i like your baseline the most, in total it sound very good...perhaps a few melodies more to become a bit dinamic...

can i know what kind of bass synth you use, because i'm looking for a very long time a bassline like yours... :D

hehe, tight production, this song is great, really liking it, proffesional job.

Good sound fx, and bassline works well....I can't find anything wrong with the song, mabye add more melody?

that voice at 5:18 is great, I think you should have more of that kinda stuff in the song.

gj

:D thanks for comment...

For the basse I use ESM (logic) and sometimes I put two basse -one very low and the other in the "low medium/medium" but the equa/note position/compress work is very important in a track...

Your kick musn't disturb the bass and your bass musn't dist....

and it's true for the other instrument fx/lead...etc