Shpongle - Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost

Jikkenteki

ps matrix 3 wasn't better then the 2nd, at all.

349640[/snapback]

hmm... what!? :blink:

clearly the first was the best but the second one was the worse.. they were so needy for content they had to stick a quasi-mtv music video in the middle of the movie. I have spoken with several people about this... nevertheless it would make a fine sunday poll...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2nd was kewl

but back to the subject, i listened to nothing lasts again and damn, it's better then tales of the inexpressible and even can be compared with are u shpongled.

Guest al3xandar

the 2nd was kewl

but back to the subject, i listened to nothing lasts again and damn, it's better then tales of the inexpressible and even can be compared with are u shpongled.

354934[/snapback]

u aren't shpongled for sure.

No means to compare NLBNL with Tales of the inexpressible...

u aren't shpongled for sure.

No means to compare NLBNL with Tales of the inexpressible...

354968[/snapback]

Right, I agree. Tales was magical.

and so is nothing lasts, i think ure high expectations screw ure chance to see what a masterpiece this is.

ps, correction, r u shpongled is still better, but tales can be easily compared.

This one has SOME excellent Shpongle-class tracks, like the two after Beija Flor, and Mentalism... but overall. No. Good thing Shpongle quit before they start making absolute cheese.

This one has SOME excellent Shpongle-class tracks, like the two after Beija Flor, and Mentalism... but overall. No. Good thing Shpongle quit before they start making absolute cheese.

357387[/snapback]

yeah, nothing lasts had a few great tunes on it. like when shall i be free. but their low points are inexcusable.

yeah, nothing lasts had a few great tunes on it. like when shall i be free. but their low points are inexcusable.

357392[/snapback]

Nah. IMHO they are just dull. :(

Tales was....very good. excellent at parts. but R U shongled is still one of the greatest chill cd's of all time.

357196[/snapback]

no sphongle release beats 'are you sphongled'... B)

no sphongle release beats 'are you sphongled'...  B)

359138[/snapback]

Probably true, but Nothing lasts > nothing is lost is probably the greatest experiences of mine with music. comes very close to ...day turned to blah blah

I love 1-10 of this album, every single minute of it..

then i really love tracks here and there from the rest.

this album is hard to review by tracks, i kind of divided it to parts.. 1-22 22-40 40-end..

something like that, and every second of it is wonderfull, especially parts 1 and 2 (:

NLBNIL was cheese! :P

359828[/snapback]

Not even near, it didn't even start the venture down the Entheogenic psyambient cheese territory. It was just dull at places.