Chi A.D

After NON RELEASED album I reviewed here ( EARTH CROSSING ), check it out, poor guy, not BEING able to release the album cause it is not 'full on' enough, released only one single on compilation ICE-O-LATOR...Even then, he still decided not to get 'under the influence' and made pure old school track...I TRULY HOPE HE WILL READ THESE PAGES and consider US that ADORE his music into releasing an album soon...:);)

because not all people have exactly the same taste and love only for S.Posford and Co. ..

Come on, you're supposed to tell me why he isn't mediocre?

268697[/snapback]

I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY HE ISN'T MEDIOCRE ?

That was the only reason why you called him mediocre ?

So, I could explain ?

Damn, kids sometimes really can be nasty...

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF and find out, otherwise say it is your taste, don't say DOGMAS.

I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY HE ISN'T MEDIOCRE ?

That was the only reason why you called him mediocre ?

So, I could explain ?

Damn, kids sometimes really can be nasty...

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF and find out, otherwise say it is your taste, don't say DOGMAS.

268703[/snapback]

Forget it, that was just a bad attempt at humor from my side, sorry.

Well, if he would have new tracks to release, we are the first one to do so with Suntrip! :) But I have no idea how to contact him... I even doubt he still makes new music (he had alot of problems in his personal live... but he said he had new energy... I hope!)

He has made probably the most sensitive goa tracks in history... The infinitism album is mindblowing, and tracks like the Astral Warrior Rmx, or Eye Am The I, Biocandy, Total perspective Vortex,... whaaa soo many :)

After NON RELEASED album I reviewed here ( EARTH CROSSING ), check it out, poor guy, not BEING able to release the album cause it is not 'full on' enough, released only one single on compilation ICE-O-LATOR...Even then, he still decided not to get 'under the influence' and made pure old school track...I TRULY HOPE HE WILL READ THESE PAGES and consider US that ADORE his music into releasing an album soon...:);)

268671[/snapback]

totally agree with you!! Chi AD if you ever read this: keep it true dude, that's how goa became the great genre it was: because artists decided to keep it real rather than go for the $$$!!! Too bad that the new generation artists failed to realize that and let their creativity be overruled by greed :(

I simply cannot believe that such mindblowing and innovative artists like Chi AD and Ka Sol can't find lables to release their stuff while some teen who makes mediocre stuff with a full-on bassline imediatley gets a record deal... what's this world becoming???

Anyway, I guess that someone who might know of Chi AD's whereabouts could be Basilisk? After all, his last single to date was released on Basilisk's label so...

Earth crossing was indeed very very melodic, maybe psy labels found it too cheesy.

Anno Domini was very different, another Anno Domini would do it for me, and i am sure a label would like to release an album like this.

chi ad is great, one of the few goa/psy artists i really like. His music has a lot of feeling. I hope his new stuff will be very emotional. I always felt that chi ad sounds best outdoors though, for me it works better on a small boombox outdoors then at home. :blink:

I always felt that chi ad sounds best outdoors though, for me it works better on a small boombox outdoors then at home.

that's probably due to all the layers and delays... and after all, REAL goatrance was meant to be listened to outdoors, not in clubs :)

that's probably due to all the layers and delays... and after all, REAL goatrance was meant to be listened to outdoors, not in clubs :)

268767[/snapback]

true, but chi ad's music sounds more close to nature then alot of other oldschool stuff to me. I should try to make a few tracks with that kind of emotional outdoors feeling since i like it so much. :)

After all, his last single to date was released on Basilisk's label so...

268737[/snapback]

Which one is Basilisk label and what single he released ? :rolleyes:

I think he's rather mediocre.  :mellow:

And no, his CDs aren't that hard to come by - check amazon for example.

268676[/snapback]

RECORDS....ya know...the 12 inch vinyl things...they look like your CD's but 5 times bigger and black......

his records are hard to come by..... :rolleyes:

RECORDS....ya know...the 12 inch vinyl things...they look like your CD's but 5 times bigger and black......

his records are hard to come by..... :rolleyes:

268952[/snapback]

CDs are records too, you know. :rolleyes: The black things are vinyls.

No, he is not associated with OOOD, maybe he knows them but he wasn't there, as a memmber og group... he is very creative INDIVIDUAL artist which is rarely seen these days, one person creating so many layers and melodies BY HIMSELF...

I can't stop praising this guy, but that is with the reason cause he makes the most honest trance of all...Strong, masculine bass lines and energy with gentle, perfect melodies layered all around...perfect match...;)