Quark

Zewu

I traded Pleiadians - I.F.O. for UX - Ultimate Exeprience with Quark.

We decided to trade and after that the transaction of the CDs went very smooth in both directions. The CD was in very good condition when I received it. Good communication too. I am very pleased with this deal.

Thank you Tore :) Nice doing business with you. Recommended.

• 2 months later...

hey, Tore responded to my plea of looking for "tip-yellow" by TIP records.he actually had the danish release off smart records and was kind enough to point this out to me when i said i would trade with him.i traded x dream's-radio, for 'yellow'. tore always responded to my emails and was a real decent guy to do business with, doing exactly what he promised, delivering the title when he said he would.i would definately trade/sell with him again ;) you are the shit my man! dewdrop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Third trade with Tore, smooth deal all the way as usual, always a pleasure to deal with him. He even sent me some more money afterwards as the shipping costs were a bit higher than we arranged. Highly recommended :)

Thanks Tore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Second trade with my favourite danish companero, still one of the best :clapping:

First trade with Quark and everything worked perfect, no problems :)

• 5 weeks later...

And here we go again, I stumbled upon him on discogs, or actually it was just the other way around. Anyway, fast payment and smooth communication as usual... what else would you expect.

Thank you once again Tore :)