Psykovsky

Ov3rdos3

this is funny...

dejavu just updated their website, and to all our pleasure i see he has an upcoming track releasing soon on a new compilation.

Psykovsky vs Deja vu - Only love (we will take)

www.dejavurecords.com

Cheers...

I would also add Discovalley Records to your list, I feel this label represents the PsyCore style quite well and is one of my favourite labels along with Parvati Records

The new Ghreg On Earth and Mubali stuff is real good too, can't wait fot the album's.

Also audition Ocelot/Vector Selector, The Nommos, Cosmo, Dronebixie and last but not least Kindzadza.

Especially with two "recent" track:Lastbus Madrus

269342[/snapback]

Lastbus Madrus must be around 2-3 years old now surely?

I would also like to hear some new stuff from him if there is some...I don't think I heared the Wooden Child...I'll have to check it out.

hehe.. he looks a bit like you Leo, on some of the pics

Hmmm...yes he also have a beard...thats about it :)

Lastbus Madrus must be around 2-3 years old now surely?

I would also like to hear some new stuff from him if there is some...I don't think I heared the Wooden Child...I'll have to check it out.

269368[/snapback]

Well yeah....Lastbus Madrus was released in 2003.Anyway,you must check Wooden Child.

Is psykovsky still producing music at the moment?

I heard once he got busted in Russia with weed and was send to jail.

Don't know if it's true.

anybody here ever heard procs?

he's the master of dark psy.

ghreg is good, procs is better ;)

Wooden Child = :blink::blink::blink:

hehe.. he looks a bit like you Leo, on some of the pics

Hmmm...yes he also have a beard...thats about it :)

269368[/snapback]

hehe.. coome on man! Well, he looks like your brother.. At least!

Is psykovsky still producing music at the moment?

I heard once he got busted in Russia with weed and was send to jail.

Don't know if it's true.

269372[/snapback]

Yeah i think he stopped......dunno about the jail though!

• 2 years later...

Question quoted from Isratrance (kazuku wrote:)

In the comic world, Obelix gained his legendary super human Roman-bashing powers from falling into the cauldron of magic potion.

I was just wondering if Psykovsky gained his super-human Psychedelic madness inducing powers by falling into a cauldron of "magic potion" in a similar manner......

Any info or speculation on this?

Getafix (I thought his name was miraculix?)

Posted Image

Psychoanalytix is ? :ph34r:

psykovskyfix :wub:

Spindrift ... ...I took all of my Ghreg On Earth tracks, pushed play, and smoked goood! .. And let me tell you ...This man is <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>INSANE</span>.. Woauw!!, what a talent for psychedelic music, quality, KIIILLLAARRGGHH!!!, Speed, Evilness, Trippyness ... Holy Mushroom!! This is fucking.. .... I have no words man! Damn!! ... When's his release of a Solo album (hopes) and where does he tour.. I wanna hear this live! .. haha.. fhjuu..!! Back to pipe!!

*bangs head*

Oh man! There are just so much happening in the background... What an athmosphere! This i got to trip on on day!

*dances all crazy!*

U live in Copenhagen right? I was talking to Ghreg back in may (I think it was may) and he was in Europe and willing to pay for a very decent amount of money... and no organizers in Cph I talked to wanted to book him... :( just so u know what we all missed out on!!! (and I wasn't able to get anything together by my self... no experience an no time :( ) Yes that was very FUCKED up!

I really want hear this guy play live someday... Its brilliant music! I like it a lot better than Psykovsky!

Didn't get the pleasure of buying the Peace For The Wicked compilation. Words has it your words are true Basiliisk. :D

If one would like a ,,lighter" athmosphere to psykovsky's debut. I would proudly recomand you the Zolod - debut album :) :) its super nice as well!

--> http://www.discogs.com/release/785749

Peace for the wicked is extremely good, very perfect psychedelic music

this is how high bpm psy should sound.. i perhaps even like it more than the psykovsky album which is a hard one to beat

also recommended if you like these 2 albums:

Kindzadza - Waves from Inner Space

Furious - Uncanny Beats

Quasar - One Day

• 1 year later...

:o :o :o:blink::blink::unsure::ph34r::D:lol: :posford:

.. and another thing, whats the irony (?) behind the Kluklusklan RMX? One of my bestest psytrance digging friend doesn't like Psykovsky - Debut at all, he calls it Nazi music, and he doesn't/didn't even know about that track title. :unsure: I love psykovsky, but I Hate racism and ignorence!! hard tracks. Kluklusklan RMX was my least liked track the first years, a while ago I started to like it more and more, just as with Indigo Child !

:D :D