Psykovsky

Ov3rdos3

I was listening to some Psykovsky and i must say. this sh1t is dark. is this full on though? because i associate stuff like chemical crew stuff, and more "dumbed down" Kick-bass-bass-bass-Kick stuff with full on. this stuff is raw and nasty, and its really cool.

does anyone know of some similar stuff to this, insane, twisted, dark, nasty nasty stuff? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as always .

seriously though, i want to here the most evil stuff you guys can come up with.

:)

OD

Fungus Funk

Psykovsky

Bed Bug

parasense

Hojaboy

ect ect ... It's called PsyCore, DarkPsy, Russia Psy ... Psycore is the best name.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of these acts, Fungus Funk is the best. And Chemical Crew and all of the others.. They can take a piss, becuase Fungus Funk and Psykovsky is the real shit yha'l! Rest is just fakies making the sound more commercial.

you forgot CPC and Procs.

Fungus Funk

Psykovsky

Bed Bug

parasense

Hojaboy

ect ect ... It's called PsyCore, DarkPsy, Russia Psy ... Psycore is the best name.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of these acts, Fungus Funk is the best. And Chemical Crew and all of the others.. They can take a piss, becuase Fungus Funk and Psykovsky is the real shit yha'l! Rest is just fakies making the sound more commercial.

266876[/snapback]

You mean business with your selection , very good , Fungus Funk is one of my favourites too :)

I think Psykovsky is great as well, the very best of russian psy.

Fungus Funk did some good tracks, but it was a while ago I heared something exceptional from him, and parasense tend to be quite boring IMO.

When it comes to dark music the states is very prominent now. Ghreg On Earth is my aboslute fav producer of dark night music. Penta and Mubali is other seriously rocking artists from over there.

I guess they have more and better quality acid there or something, because they stuff coming out of SF area is seriously psychedelic.

Sweden has of course some of the best dark music as well, but I guess you are already well familiar with Derango, Ka-Sol etc.

I have the impression that Hujaboy is from Israel.......

Am i totally wrong here...?

:blink:

266989[/snapback]

Hujaboy is Isrealien, yes ... And I agree Spindraft ... Gregh on Earth really kicks hard ass!

Parasense, some good tracks, N3xu5, CPU and the others doent get to me in the same way as my three fav. psycore acts..

Fungus Funk (check out this track: "Geona" and "Duck The Mechwarrior", which have a great intro btw)

Psykovsky (Lastbus Madrus = killaarrgghh track!)

Bug Funk (I missspelled it on the first post)

These three are the best when it comes to minimalistic russian psycore

Psykovsky is an exeptional producer .....

I hear his live sets intend to be a bit too much for people around the world! hehe..

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar OUT! :P

This is exactly what i've been dying to hear for many years now!

Hopefully i will be able to catch his live set one day.

I heard a roumor that the psykovsky project has seen it's last days, anybody know anything about this?

I think the closest you will come to this kinda experimental style is like someone mentioned above : CPC and Procs..

Btw.. check out Cpc-Ueber Den Angst album (Deja Vu Rec) you will find tracks there that is quite similar to some of psykovsky's work.

Cheers...

Grapes of Wrath on pavarti is kicking some butt... so is Freaking, Cyberplanet and derango.... all musical somehow without loosing that dark edge... i enjoy blisargon demogron now and again too.

p.s: associating any of the previous artists with the chemical crew is slightly... offensive, "tube" that! :D

I think the closest you will come to this kinda experimental style is like someone mentioned above : CPC and Procs..

Btw.. check out Cpc-Ueber Den Angst album  (Deja Vu Rec) you will find tracks there that is quite similar to some of psykovsky's work.

Cheers...

266999[/snapback]

Ah great! Finally some one with real good taste around here, hehe... i also mentioned CPC and Procs because they are indeed quite similar to some of psykovky's work.

Weird and insane (dark) stuff guaranteed! :blink:

Ah great! Finally some one with real good taste around here, hehe... i also mentioned CPC and Procs because they are indeed quite similar to some of psykovky's work.

Weird and insane (dark) stuff guaranteed!  :blink:

267008[/snapback]

Hehe... :D

Weird Is Good!!! :blink:

Oh and be sure to check out all Danish Aarhus music, twisted stuff indeed!!

Grapes Of Wrath, Meteloids,Jahbo,Mussy Moody, +++

www.moesgaardmen.dk

Enjoy!

Stay Twisted! ;)

:)

OD

266821[/snapback]

Ok you want to check out theese labels...

http://www.sanatonrecords.com >>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nabi-records.com > psychiatric hospital ahead

http://www.parvati-records.com >>para halu album very soon!!

http://www.devilsmindrecords.org >> Debut release very soon.. Devilish music...

http://dropout-productions.org >> Alien FM!!!! :blink:

http://www.mistressofevil.com >> Heavy music indeeeed.

v/a-Karmageddon (avatar records) has some serious Evil tracks! Be sure to check it out!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Cheers...

Ey! OD... You should also take a listen to Kemic-Al ... Very disturbing!

np: Ghreg on Earth - KansasSilos ... One of the most insainly good tracks of all times..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILLLAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Edfit: I forgott to tell you about Schlabbaduerst 005 .. killer mp3 release. Check out Spinmeaway's page ----> www.ResonantEarth.com Lots of killer (if I may use that word) freebee music!

Go fetch boy!

i'm a big fan of swedish forest music.. not so much dark as twisted and twangy.

old oerebro and schlabbaduerst compilations, also parvati and apoxina from denmark.

Most Russian stuff is too mechanical for me, not organic enough.

and please don't call Chemical Crew trance.

Kluster

I dig some of the dark stuff but most of it sounds pretentious. I like some mad guys like Osom, Datakult, Azax Syndrome, Derango makes some demented stuff, Kluster is also pretty wild...I am not that much in to it cause they all use same effects and sounds and structures are very similar...

A track says more than a thousand words....so for your convenience some dark recommendations from the vaults of resonantearth :)

Datakult - Punisher

Ghreg On Earth - Tellurian Halo

Mubali - Relentless

Steptime - Grimner

Noble Savage - Lux Natura

Krankov - Flippy Trippy Hippy

And to complete the impression of making a promotional post...heres one of mine on the darker end of the spectrum ;)

Spindrift - Defiant

still 'digging' it OD?

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: at your pic ... OD!! Whass up dog!?

Spindrift ... ...I took all of my Ghreg On Earth tracks, pushed play, and smoked goood! .. And let me tell you ...This man is INSANE.. Woauw!!, what a talent for psychedelic music, quality, KIIILLLAARRGGHH!!!, Speed, Evilness, Trippyness ... Holy Mushroom!! This is fucking.. .... I have no words man! Damn!! ... When's his release of a Solo album (hopes) and where does he tour.. I wanna hear this live! .. haha.. fhjuu..!! Back to pipe!!

*bangs head*

Oh man! There are just so much happening in the background... What an athmosphere! This i got to trip on on day!

*dances all crazy!*

Has Psykovsky been producing anything for the last few years though? I guess it might make sense to lump him in with PSYCORE (yes! someone used the term) but ehn, I don't know.

XXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX... did they ever take off?

Edited by Basilisk