Hi there Twizted , your music is really great , like those weird twisted dark stuff... :angry:

This stuff reminds me a litlle bit of xenomorph in some parts :)

Keep up the good work dude!!!

Bring the Terror B)

interesting from beginning to start, I like it B)

you have made many good sounds that fit well together.

the only thing I don't really like is the bass. not the sound, but the fact that it's 16 of the same notes repeated all the time. It would be way more interesting if you even change just 1 note.

That’s a really cool tune u got here mate! Those base lines though aren't my cup of tea and I think it’s taking too big part of the main sounds... (Did I make myself clear :wacko: I think I mixed myself up)

I really like the other elements of the track though the sounds effects r really nice and a good use of samples too! The track isn’t boring, its "telling a story", evolving, dark sounds and evil squeaks... very good work man!

I liked the melody at the end of the track… but just when it enter its started to fade away with the end of the demo… ;)

All in all you’ve done an excellent work here! A beautifully built up dark track, I really like the samples u used! Keep up with the good work