wow.. i think 'twisted' is the word of the day here... nice & dark, reminds me a bit of the Zebra-n stuff.

the voice samples i liked and church bell on delays is nice, i would bring it out more... haven't heard nice a bell ringing since that song out "angel" from Mezzanine (Massive attack). Good job... wanna hear the rest of this B)

Hey dude :) the samples are nice imo! your got the creepy atmosphere lurking around in the song, nice bass sound! though the bassline (and the rest of the song) is a bit minimal/monotone compared to my taste, it could use some more diversion! though,.. i'm not a real nightcrawler psy fan. It gets rather freaky in the end, well done on that part.

Goodluck with the rest of the song! (be sure to post it when it's done ;) )

Btw Biokemikal: Cool avatar.. you got that one in wallpaper size or at least bigger size?

I am liking your style, nice movie like intro. The use of FX fits the deep atmosphere of the track excellently. I personally dont feel that content with the pads, they need some better elaboration maybe. The passage at 1:30 is great however. Awesome synth design and FX, like FrozenRealm mentioned. And to the end youre going completely off the chains hehe... awesome one, give me a full lenght plz :)

Hey dude :) the samples are nice imo! your got the creepy atmosphere lurking around in the song, nice bass sound!  though the bassline (and the rest of the song) is a bit minimal/monotone compared to my taste, it could use some more diversion! though,.. i'm not a real nightcrawler psy fan. It gets rather freaky in the end, well done on that part.

Goodluck with the rest of the song! (be sure to post it when it's done ;) )

265868[/snapback]

:) thanks m8!I'm glad you understood it!about the bass,more people said that in a previous post of a demo,so I'm really considering about that...but I want to keep the bass kind of "hipnotic",I think if I jam with it too much it will loose that feeling...anyways thanks for the tips,I'll post the full version when it's finished ;)

THANKS!

Btw Biokemikal: Cool avatar.. you got that one in wallpaper size or at least bigger size?

I am liking your style, nice movie like intro. The use of FX fits the deep atmosphere of the track excellently. I personally dont feel that content with the pads, they need some better elaboration maybe. The passage at 1:30 is great however. Awesome synth design and FX, like FrozenRealm mentioned. And to the end youre going completely off the chains hehe... awesome one, give me a full lenght plz :)

265913[/snapback]

about the avatar,yesterday some people asked the same,I would like to give you an answer but the "historic" function of IE doesn't allow me to see the website I got the picture.Tonight I'm going to make another search,if I find the website (crazy 18+ if I remember correctly ;) ) you guys will be the first to know.

about the track...well,1000 Thanks man!!I wasn't expecting this kind of reactions to the track...well,I think it's getting more solid now but I still got to improve more stuff...ehehe in the end of the demo...I liked your expression "going completely off the chains"...I think you got the idea :) ohhh and if you liked that part...hmm got to ear what comes next ;)

soon as I finish this one I'll post it here,I want to get your opinions too.

one more time thanks a lot m8,keep it up

• 3 weeks later...

Macabre TB!! stop teasing and drop on us the full thing when is ready dude... the stuff deserves a good mastering too... get all those ranges peaking the way they should. you have an interesting style developing... keep it up!

Macabre TB!!

275806[/snapback]

that's probably the best comment I've heard about my music.a very big thanks

stop teasing and drop on us the full thing when is ready dude... the stuff deserves a good mastering too... get all those ranges peaking the way they should. you have an interesting style developing... keep it up!

yeah I will finish this one today I hope...I've stopped some time due o school stuff...but vacations are coming and I hope to work all day on them :)

maybe this one will be released.someday I think :rolleyes:

thanks for the support man,it's very good to hear those words...I prefer to wait a bit more and develop like...something different.big thanks RAH ;)