New track: Big Moves

Nice work, definately better and more refreshing than any full on I've heard in 2005..

Sweet opening, chilly "mitt i naturen" kind of vibe :)

I like this song! :) light, nice bassline, atmospheric synths, good percussion and it... somehow floats.

Keep up the good work!

edit: after hearing the song a few more times in the repeat.. the intro is sweeet indeed :) but the ending part.. a bit too abrupt! is it not finished yet ?

Nice work, definately better and more refreshing than any full on I've heard in 2005..

Sweet opening, chilly "mitt i naturen" kind of vibe :)

265393[/snapback]

Thanks a lot :D That's quite a praise! (:

I like this song! :) light, nice bassline, atmospheric synths, good percussion and it... somehow floats.

Keep up the good work!

edit: after hearing the song a few more times in the repeat.. the intro is sweeet indeed :) but the ending part.. a bit too abrupt! is it not finished yet ?

265449[/snapback]

Hey man (: Thanks for the comment! And no, I'm not quite done yet (: I have about three more minutes planned.

Hey Xiphiaz,

Sounds great!

When the squelchies come in around 5m, i'd raise them a bit... they're pretty low and sound cool. I'd like to hear them better. :-)

265495[/snapback]

Thanks, I'm already on it! (:

I am starting to love this track more and more, awesome work and definately your best tune to date, Xiphiaz. no complaints from me :P

268159[/snapback]

Thanks m8 (:

God I love those opening choirs and atmospheres., lovely chord progressions and then it just kicks off !

Fantastic stuff.

Andy

269011[/snapback]

And thank you too! (:

what kind of equipment have u been using?

269019[/snapback]

I'm using reason 2.5, nothing more.

This is good stuff!! i have no idea how i ran into this thread, but is a good thing i did... you are really rocking that reason, may i say

looking forward to hearing this thing complete