Rehashed

seraph

REHASHED

BOOM ! RECORDS

1. TALPA - DRAGON TALE ( NYSTAGMUS RMX )

2. ETNICA - TRIPTONITE ( FRACTAL GLIDER RMX )

3. BABBA - SUMMER NIGHT TRIPPY ( BOTFB RMX )

4. FRACTAL GLIDER - THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT ( RASTALIENS RMX )

5. RASTALIENS - AGAHOUEY ( QUANTUM STATE RMX )

6. GROUND ZERO - WAY TO GO ( RASTALIENS RMX )

7. RASTALIENS - MACHINES AND ROBOTS ( QUANTUM STATE RMX )

8. RASTALIENS - AGAHOUEY ( FRACTAL GLIDER RMX )

9. RASTALIENS - GADGET ON ACID RMX

10.FRACTAL GLIDER - GREMLINS CHAN RMX

Here is some kind of new Boom Records compilation and I have to say that I wasn't expecting full on from this label. There are very good songs on it, but some of them are wrongly remixed. This is blend of psy full on, another forest melodies by BOTFB and visual trippyness by Fractal Glider. There are heaps of Rastaliens songs and remixes and they get all the credit here. But not all...First 3 songs are the best for me on whole compilation cause they are the only ones that aren't actually full on. DRAGON TALE is pretty good remix but not better than original. I haven't heard anything new here but the structure is very good. TRIPTONITE is actually very nice remix, despite very bad critics here. Fractal Glider remained his old him and he stretched Etnica's melody and turned it into something pretty dancy. SUMMER NIGHT TRIPPY is the trippiest song here and one of my favourites...You can clearly hear BOTFB demonic melodies that are actually very gentle ones and straight to the point. THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT is very nice remix but still not better than crazy original. It is typical Rastaliens style. AGAHOUEY RMX by Quantum State is nice but nothing more than that. Classical full on with nothing that inspiring. WAY TO GO is more psychedelic but still has full on bassline...God how am I bored with full on bassline these days...Why does everyone have to use it ? Lack of inspiration ? :huh: MACHINES AND ROBOTS is another remix by Quantum State which is better than previous ones, but still...you know...Fractal Glider Rmx of AGAHOUEY is better than previous ones but he also decided to go with the trend flow ( full on )...GADGET ON ACID RMX is very funny song, I quite like it, it is also trippy and quite psychedelic. GREMLINS CHAN is another favourite beside Summer Night Trippy...not so typical Fractal Glider but he used some very nice old school melodies...So, all in all, this is pretty nice compilation with some full on copies but nevermind, it is nicely compiled...7/10

° very nice compilation mr.seraph from the boom guys once again! although its a bit fullon-ish this time,and this is a problem...

° the battle track is one of the most summer cheesy goa disco track i ve heard this summer...yo my lovah!!

°the trip tonite rmx has lost its magic and its spirituality...generally suXXX :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Very nice compilation from BooM!

Although all most of the tracks are morning Full On they are really good.

Best track is Gremlin Chan remix. AWESOME!!! The classic Gremlins melody together with amazing old-school melodies and great production.

Talpa remix is good but not that great as the original.

Babba track is very trippy,perfect for summer nights.

The Trip Tonite remix is good too. Nothing to do with the original but very intense so I like it a lot!

Things That Go Bump remix is IMO better than the original, the only track I dislike in Digital Mandala.

The rest of the tracks are really good.

8/10 overall

and 11/10 for Gremlin Chan

• 11 years later...

YQL7hxk.gif

The recipe here is take good to great tracks and destroy them with full-on chicanery.  Make no mistake this is some boring sh*t.  Aside from the first track these remixes have basically neutered any vibrance the original once had.  Trip-Tonite has been so watered down that it's in danger of drowning.  There was more cheese in whatever the Buddhas did than is in the entire state of Wisconsin.  The Rastaliens and Fractal Glider tracks just seem to drone on endlessly.  I was yelling at them like I did the old Asian lady in the left lane with the right blinker on.

Like the sample said, this is a total tear down.