Just A Thought

Recently the Music Making forum here seems to be flooded with "listen to my new track" type threads. I have no problem with these types of threads, but recently it seems like they are burying all the threads actually about making music (thus decreasing at least this viewers participation in these forums recently). Does anyone think that perhaps it is time for a sub-forum devoted solely to track feedback? This would give these threads a proper place to go and also refocus the music making section back on the actual techniques of making music and such.

Just a random thought,

Jikkenteki

Recently the Music Making forum here seems to be flooded with "listen to my new track" type threads. I have no problem with these types of threads, but recently it seems like they are burying all the threads actually about making music (thus decreasing at least this viewers participation in these forums recently). Does anyone think that perhaps it is time for a sub-forum devoted solely to track feedback? This would give these threads a proper place to go and also refocus the music making section back on the actual techniques of making music and such.

Just a random thought,

Jikkenteki

264491[/snapback]

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Yeah, it's a good idea. But too many subforums would be frustrating, maybe the "look at my track" threads could be in another section, under the actual music making forum, but on the same page.