Jungle sounds and "ethnic" vocal sounds

HI EVERYBODY!

(hi doctor...)

Does anyone of you know where I can find some decent samples of sounds of the rainforest (animals etc)? Most samples I found on the internet are FULL of noise... Or can someone recommend me a good sample cd(rom)?

The same thing for the ethnic/asian/indian... stuff. Only these or even harder to find (imo).

Can anyone help me out?

Guest .::E.P

HI EVERYBODY!

(hi doctor...)

Does anyone of you know where I can find some decent samples of sounds of the rainforest (animals etc)? Most samples I found on the internet are FULL of noise... Or can someone recommend me a good sample cd(rom)?

The same thing for the ethnic/asian/indian... stuff. Only these or even harder to find (imo).

Can anyone help me out?

264357[/snapback]

I suggest you go to the Library. I dont know where you come from but normally if they lent out music they got tons of ethnic CD's and animal recordings.... also record programs from the TV... There's tons of good TV programs out there... Discovery Channel could be good for you.. and last....you can buy CD's in almost every world music shop.

I suggest you go to the Library. I dont know where you come from but normally if they lent out music they got tons of ethnic CD's and animal recordings.... also record programs from the TV... There's tons of good TV programs out there... Discovery Channel could be good for you.. and last....you can buy CD's in almost every world music shop.

264387[/snapback]

Of course... why didn't I think of that... :rolleyes:

Thanks man :)

Of course... why didn't I think of that...  :rolleyes:

Thanks man  :)

264391[/snapback]

Because it's not on the Internet. I think we sometimes look so hard to find things on the Net that we overlook the rest of reality. You could also, umm, record it yourself.

You could also, umm, record it yourself.

264775[/snapback]

That would be a sin! :lol: