Psy with real instruments

Cybernetika

cant think of mych with anything other than some real guitars...

some acts use drum pads (or what they re called).. eg haldolium

kenji williams (medicine drum right?) uses an electric violin if im not mistaken - but its not goa

cinos: i just noticed you signature, can u please remove/change it? why would you have that??

cinos: i just noticed you signature, can u please remove/change it? why would you have that??

264116[/snapback]

Which part? The picture, the links, or the serious and considerable advice for Bush haters?

since you are so smart you can understand...

264120[/snapback]

Yes, but as long as Lemmiwinks (a damn MOD) has a Bush-negative AVATAR, I'm keeping this sig.

Another guitar one is SUN Project. I'm not a big fan of guitars+psy (and i play guitar), but i think SUN Project uses them quite well.

Did Juno Reactor use a real orchestra for Labyrinth? It sounds like it, but i could be mistaken. Either way it SOUNDS like real instruments.

Sorry for bringing this back on-topic ;)

Another guitar one is SUN Project.  I'm not a big fan of guitars+psy (and i play guitar), but i think SUN Project uses them quite well.

Did Juno Reactor use a real orchestra for Labyrinth?  It sounds like it, but i could be mistaken.  Either way it SOUNDS like real instruments.

Sorry for bringing this back on-topic ;)

264246[/snapback]

They did use real drummers anyway, other instruments I'm not sure about.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

In the same trend as Hilight Tribe : Ethno Trance you have:

-Secret Vibes (flute, ocarina,didgeridoo,percussion,dub bass)

-Jess M (mainly didgeridoo,flute,guitar)

-Kaophonic Tribu

Some live instrument too in Gabriel Le Mar 's productions.

Kick Bong plays the percussions on his debut album A Cup Of Tea?

juno reactor's labyrinth has a Lot of live instruments, check the album credits. flutes, strings, bass, vocals - all live. Navras especially - recorded on a hollywood studio sound stage, and that is definitely a live orchestra on there.

Oh, and TIPWorld's Crystal Skulls compilations have several tracks with Raja Ram on flute (GMS/1200 Mics sticks out in my mind especially).