Shift-Cerebral Cortex

Ormion

Dubmention was a great tune. But i didn't like all the other tunes that he has made.

264222[/snapback]

yeah man, that song with shift and simba in dopler fx last year was amazing! the rest of shift i can live without :ph34r:

This entire album fucking ROCKS!!

from begininng to end

PURE GENIUS! B)

266150[/snapback]

Oh yeah! The whole album is unbelievable and professional. All tracks kick ass but Cerebral Cortex is now in my all time-fav list!

Oh yeah! The whole album is unbelievable and professional. All tracks kick ass but Cerebral Cortex is now in my all time-fav list!

266358[/snapback]

Yeah, its well WICKED!

My new fav track on this compilation - SKELM :o

what a track

oh Skelm is Afrikaans for >>Thief ;)

Sadly nobody else picks up the dub/psy-trance hat. Except for this tune and several Sub6 tunes.

264245[/snapback]

Gappeq does...

Regarding the Shift album, I was totally impressed with this...and pleasantly surprised! The production is excellent! My favorites at the moment are Strech, Closer, and Push It....

Gappeq does...

271033[/snapback]

digital art (5) V.A Satellite might be the closests... but some how it just dosen't stand up to 'Who needs love songs' - sub6. i like gappeq... but the dub sound is not consistent from what he has released this year, not to mention sub6 is a few leagues apart (but thats clearly taste matter) ;)