Spectrasonics Atmosphere Dream Synth Module

okay, i have ordered this enormous synth software (it is a 6 cd pack), and i want to ask you , what do you think about it?

i have heard the stories that it's one of the best VST softwares ever made.. i just can't wait to try it.. please write me your opinions and your impressions of it..

thanx, arronax :)

Yep, I've got it... it's simply awesome. Almost every sound is just great, I think it is by far the best choice for ambience and pads.

The only disadvantage is that it's a sample based synth and hence its not that tweakable. But it has so many great sounds you can combine with each other that this is not really a problem :)

I've tried it, it doesn't do much. <_<

I wouldn't call it a synth but rather a pack of sample cd's with alot of atmospheric samples. I don't think it sounds that great on it's own but i would use it for adding layers to the pads i make on other synths and making really thick interesting pads. But my YamahaTG77 sounds pretty similar to atmosphere and can be controlled with much more precision. :)