Star Wars trance tracks

Platigreg

Hi guys,

Well, with the venue of Episode III, I thought that it would be a nice idea to list all the trance/goa/rave/house tracks that have been inspired by the Star Wars universe.

That may be tracks using some melodies or some samples (or even some tracks that make you think about it).

Does anyone have any suggestion to start the list ?

Thank you all in advance.

Greg

Try out Silicon Sound - Onida. Has a very cool Darth Vader sample :)

Funny story about that track actually ... It was at VooV 2002 - me and a friend had just arrived, set up our tents, taken a hit of acid and walked down towards the alternative stage. Turns out later we couldn't find our tents in the dark, so we where walking around in the dark camping-area completely lost, and suddenly we hear the sound of Darth Vader coming from the dance floor (we had never heard the track before). Spooky yet hilarious moment I tell ya :)

But enough with the acid-tales ... as far as I remember, SBK - Morgenlatte features a sample of the annoying Jar Jar Binks.

Guest .::E.P

Also check out:

Vik On Injection – R2D2

264353[/snapback]

You got to be kidding me... So how's the track going like? bip bip biiiipppp? And then some samples by R2D2... man some artists use way too many movie samples or tunes as tribute to Hollywood movies...

Maybe it's time for a Rocky I or Beverly Hills Cop track? ;)

You got to be kidding me...  So how's the track going like?  bip bip biiiipppp?  And then some samples by R2D2...  man some artists use way too many movie samples or tunes as tribute to Hollywood movies... 

Maybe it's time for a Rocky I  or Beverly Hills Cop track?  ;)

264365[/snapback]

theere is a beverly hills cop track by necton, its quite old, like 2000 or something, released on spirit zone

Guest .::E.P

theere is a beverly hills cop track by necton, its quite old, like 2000 or something, released on spirit zone

264476[/snapback]

why am i not surprised ;):D

Guest The Journey Man Project

I've been searching throuhg ,y cd collectin but am yet o find the track. it's a techtrance number by Midi Miliz or The Delta hat has a sampe that sounds exactly like Darth Vader's breathing style...

astral projection (sfx) - techno terror. they sample lord vader himself, proclaiming the power of the dark side.

its a catchy tune, as seraph might have said.

264279[/snapback]

Where did I mention that ? I don't even like that song from that disc...don't find it catchy at all, maybe you mixed with Y Salem...;)

Guest eleria

I heared a track in Goa in the 2003/2004 season with the sample "always a pleasure to meet a jedi" and am still trying to find out who made it and what it is called.

I'd be very happy if someone here would know and tell. :)

Banoix - R2 D2

v/a-tales from the forest (spirit zone 2001)

Tandu - New Aura <---- great oldschool track, perhaps my fav. with a starwars sample.

You would think there would be bunch of cool starwars samples in really awesome songs, but I just don't think there are that many (well few really well know ones). Perhaps it's too obvious. Back in the day, there were many Dune samples, and more recently, there were so many Matrix samples.

Start this thread: tell me all the tracks with Matrix samples. Would go on forever :D

Where did I mention that ? I don't even like that song from that disc...don't find it catchy at all, maybe you mixed with Y Salem...;)

264739[/snapback]

:D i like the track and described it as catchy. i meant to refer to jon cocco, but wrote your nickname instead... sorry about that! anyways, jon cocco has a tendency of (over)using "catchy" as an adjective when describing sounds, tunes and even covers :}