Sensient - Pressure optimal

RAH

It was a JOKE ffs!

Yeah I guess I agree with most people here, that there is no reason to go full-on... Just keep those crispy, crunching sounds comming our way... :blink:

Its so nice to hear music with some orginality in it :D

And I definitely regard this realese as one of the best of 2005 (there are still some time left... :) )

I like the Darth Wader "mask" sample in the beginning of track two, nice touch!

• 1 month later...

Do you like your music twisted and powerful but can't stand the 155 killlaaa full on?

Do you find today's progressive music too much fluffy and clubby?

Having a problem with erection?

Well this album should give you an answer for 2 of these problems.

This is a hard album. Meaning it should take more than 10 listens to understand, also this is a dancefloor material, aimed for reproduction in ridiculously high levels. That's when it really kicks in.

I first heard Sensient at my friend's house. He played Crystal Rain on his monster Hi Fi. It hit me hard but after i heard it at home or in diskman i couldn't grasp it as i did before. Then i heard his tune again in a party. It was Tropicana i think. And then i finally got it and rushed to buy this one.

Well, it's not for everybody. You have to hear it a lot, and it has to be loud.

I like all the tracks but my favorites are 1,2 and nothing but ground breaking 8

Bravo Tim!

man, i have this cd at home, but everytime i put it on, something happened and i got interrupted. and i was gonna review it too. i hate it when i can't listen to a cd properly.

i'll do it somehow. and i'll come back.

I totally need to come back to this and give it another (better) review. It does grow on you. I had listened to it so many times by the time I wrote some stuff down, but... not enough, evidently.

I'll edit the original one out now and post here when the time comes. Treat any comments I may have made as a product of the time in which they were written...

Do you like your music twisted and powerful but can't stand the 155 killlaaa full on?

Do you find today's progressive music too much fluffy and clubby?

Having a problem with erection?

Well this album should give you an answer for 2 of these problems.

368299[/snapback]

hopefully, the last one is 1 of the two.

but seriously, this is mad wicked stuff

amazing

have no words

• 3 years later...