Juno Reactor & Bad Tracks

Cinos

I never liked Juno Reactor, so I can name you lot of bad tracks.

One of them is Pistolero.

262749[/snapback]

Exactly...it's just personal preference. Aren't you psytrance people supposed to be hip on the whole eastern philosophy thing?! I was reading just last night, in fact, about the lack of inherent existence in objects. Things are neither good nor bad inherently; attributes such as those of good/bad, ugly/beautiful, are assigned to them outside of their actual existence, which is, in fact, non-existence, according to Buddhist teachings, and thus can't have attributes...

Make sense? Now go have a real discussion!!!

Is it possible to listen to a track, not liking it, but still say that; "Ok, I dont like it, but I can hear that it is a good track" ... no? .. Well I can, and Juno Reactor makes great tracks.

Is it possible to listen to a track, not liking it, but still say that; "Ok, I dont like it, but I can hear that it is a good track" ... no? .. Well I can, and Juno Reactor makes great tracks.

262809[/snapback]

Yes, it is. Like Asura tracks. I don't like them, but I hear a certain quality.

I was impressed by the pre-shango stuff, but then when I heard pistolero, I thought something had gone weird with JR, I stopped listening until 1 week ago when I listened to conquistador pt 1, then pt 2 and Im back on the bandwagon again, these guys are great!

every time i hear Juno, i wish to make love with that freak B)

i love his music, it's full of such a powerful energy.. it's so sexy actually..... i loved Shango and Labyrinth, yeah, can't get enough of Labyrinth for last months.... i love it!

I've only heard their albums (no EPs or the 2002 best of thingy which had hotaka).

I don't like Huelam and Giant.

Shango is mediocre compared to their other albums, but Pistolero is good. Most of the other stuff is great.

Transmissions is a HUGE album for its time.

i love his music, it's full of such a powerful energy.. it's so sexy actually..... i loved Shango and Labyrinth, yeah, can't get enough of Labyrinth for last months.... i love it!

263816[/snapback]

Wow .. ! Are you for real? ..Your Avatar, Your name, your passion about Juno's creations .. I'm both impressed and charmed. One question for you miss Hippie .. What is your opinion on "Luciana"?

It is with a big smile that I welcome you to psynews ...Well, you have been a member for a while now, but you know ... ;)

Guest .::E.P

263816[/snapback]

hmm groupies do really excist.. I thought they were just a myth :unsure:

*joke* so dont speer me now please

Wow .. ! Are you for real? ..Your Avatar, Your name, your passion about Juno's creations ..  I'm both impressed and charmed. One question for you miss Hippie .. What is your opinion on "Luciana"?

It is with a big smile that I welcome you to psynews ...Well, you have been a member for a while now, but you know ... ;)

264510[/snapback]

thank you

haven't heard Luciana yet, i have 5 Juno's albums, but not that one... i heard it's great, so.. ;)

Shango was already a poor outing for Juno Reactor. This one is music that stinks to the ears.

As I have mentioned in another thread, Labyrinth is a misguided, artless effort which I would not even categorise as psy-trance.

It is regrettable heavy metal nonsense for the kiddies. Pretentious, juvenile and cliched, it does surprise me that so many of you find this type of music appealing.

Personally, I would rather listen to Celine Dion and burn my beard instead of having to endure this charade of a CD.

Perhaps we would be better off if Juno Reactor went back to doing high NRG trance with Traci Lords....

Pedro

PS Fuck Bush is too good for him. He would probably enjoy having his anus further enlarged.

I can't understand people who hate Juno. Don't care for them? Maybe. But to say they aren't psy-trance.... well you must think psy-trance is only psy-trance if it's easy to mix into a full-on set...

That's my impression of people who say it isn't psy-trance.

Just because it doesn't sound like friggin' Alien Project doesn't mean it isn't psy-trance.

Well, it isn't psy trance in the real sense and as a generalised genre but it has HEAPS of psychedelia. Plus, their albums Transmissions and Beyond The Infinite ARE Psychedelic Trance music. Their latest albums, after BTI are not psychedelic trance anymore but are psychedelic influenced...;)