Dolphins sounds...

I need a deep synth that will have a very much alive dolphin sound...

Not actually dolphin.. but that sound that takes you with it... You can find it in many tracks of the Trance Maestro, Trance King, COSMA of blessed memory...

Thanks,

Carnage.

I need a deep synth that will have a very much alive dolphin sound...

Not actually dolphin.. but that sound that takes you with it... You can find it in many tracks of the Trance Maestro, Trance King, COSMA of blessed memory...

Thanks,

Carnage.

261913[/snapback]

Anybody?

I'd look for samples of dolphins rather than a synth patch to emulate the sound ....

You could whack the samples into a sampler and play about with them to your hearts content ...

Just an idea :)

262464[/snapback]

I second that. You can't reproduce nature, it'll just sound weird. Go with the sampler route. Go natural! There are plenty of animal sfx cd's around. You could probably download wav's and there's nothing stopping you ripping sounds off BBC wildlife specials etc.

good luck!

I second that. You can't reproduce nature, it'll just sound weird. Go with the sampler route. Go natural! There are plenty of animal sfx cd's around. You could probably download wav's and there's nothing stopping you ripping sounds off BBC wildlife specials etc.

good luck!

262466[/snapback]

Thanks for both of you :).

i recently heard a cat patch on the korg legacy cell vst synth...

it sounded really cool... very realistic

samples are a good idea..but if u really have the inclination or time then u can defenately create your own

dolphin sounds

just try and figure out what is happening in a dolphin sound.. like a note with some pitch bend or some envelopes

but if you're in a hurry then just use samples...

It could probably be done with a few sine waves played at the top end of the keyboard, then using a mod envelope / LFO to modulate the pitch upwards and quickly, then adding a bit of reverb to it.

It could probably be done with a few sine waves played at the top end of the keyboard, then using a mod envelope / LFO to modulate the pitch upwards and quickly, then adding a bit of reverb to it.

264266[/snapback]

Thanks. ;)

Lol, I love ur new avatar Mylo.

Oh and btw, regarding the questions you asked me ages ago...

No. I'm not DJ Subsonik. Damn, now I've gotta change my name too. Screw it!

:blink: Either that, or we must take out Subsonik from cape town and Mylo from Glasgow. I'll cock mah nine *click clink* :ph34r:

And the other questions...

I use Audiorealism bassline and now starting to use VB1 in cubase... very cool.

Other plugins include

Z3ta3, Vanguard, Pro53 and Absynth but like you, I don't like the taste of VST's so I'm trying to afford a Nord Lead 3x and a Virus Ti. I know I'm greedy but they don't come cheap and I'll be spending my dope money on them. Making music comes at such a cost (sob...sob)

Lol, I love ur new avatar Mylo.

264938[/snapback]

Thanks! Definately my on-line "find of the week"!

Oh and btw, regarding the questions you asked me ages ago...

No. I'm not DJ Subsonik. Damn, now I've gotta change my name too. Screw it!

:blink: Either that, or we must take out Subsonik from cape town and Mylo from Glasgow. I'll cock mah nine *click clink*  :ph34r:

264938[/snapback]

"Mylo kills Mylo" .... "Subsonik kills Subsonik"..... hey, everyone will think it's suicide :D

And the other questions...

I use Audiorealism bassline and now starting to use VB1 in cubase... very cool.

Other plugins include

Z3ta3, Vanguard, Pro53 and Absynth but like you, I don't like the taste of VST's so I'm trying to afford a Nord Lead 3x and a Virus Ti. I know I'm greedy but they don't come cheap and I'll be spending my dope money on them. Making music comes at such a cost (sob...sob)

264938[/snapback]

Yeah, I've tried the lot and VB1 has the best sound, but soooo few parameters :(

Dope money for hardware :lol: What a great idea, I think we'd all have top notch studios in a matter of weeks :P