most energetic and powerfull psy, goa track ever?

hujaboy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Welcome Hujaboy (Nir?)

the most goacore tune for me is :

Ninjahead-Pulseman Vs Sineman (Frogman rec)

it's a japanese artist behind this project, the track is from 1995, so first hours of goa sounds :rolleyes:

I'll just say the first track that comes in my mind right now.

Space Tribe - Ultraviolet Catastrophe

edit:especially that melody in 6:17 is fuckin twisted,great feeling when on acid,i almost wet my pants.

I'll have to say 2:

Tandu - Alien Pump (album version)

- The ending...holy shit

Eat Static - Boney Incus (MWNN Remix)

-one of the best psytrancer EVER made!

Fucking ch00n!! :o

as far as enegretic goa is concerned:

pleiadians-electra.after 6:25 the serotonine hits the red and everytime i listen to this i can do nothing else but jump and dance and ecstacize like hell. :lol:

killer rhythms,killer percussion,killer melodies.go speed,go! :rolleyes:

I'm not entirely sure if it could be labelled Goa, but I really dig Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles.

259809[/snapback]

:blink:

hallucinogen - angelic particles is 100% pure goa trance, my friend. Even one of the best artist that ever walked on this planet imo. You can be sure it can be labelled goa.

It sounds different then the music of these days, that's because hallucinogen is old skool goa trance, today's "Goa" is actually psytrance (full-on, dark psy & proggy)

And for myself, most energetic psy. I just can't choose, sorry.

:blink:

hallucinogen - angelic particles is 100% pure goa trance, my friend. Even one of the best artist that ever walked on this planet imo.  You can be sure it can be labelled goa. 

It sounds different then the music of these days, that's because hallucinogen is old skool goa trance, today's "Goa" is actually psytrance (full-on, dark psy & proggy)

And for myself, most energetic psy.  I just can't choose, sorry.

259831[/snapback]

See, this is why I sometimes despise discussing trance,etc. with people because it is hard for me to label exactly what I listen to... I mix and match a lot of eletronic music and I never quite know what some shit is called. I just listen to what I like and call it what others call it. ;D

Who gives a shit what it's called anyway? All these substyles are so ridiculous.

Everybody has their own definitions of styles... most people will agree on most of the music belonging to a certain category, but there will always be different opinions about some of the music.... and when it's hard to label the music, it is often good music in my experience... because it tells that the artist didn't care what style it would fit in and tried to make something original!

Who gives a shit what it's called anyway? All these substyles are so ridiculous.

Everybody has their own definitions of styles... most people will agree on most of the music belonging to a certain category, but there will always be different opinions about some of the music.... and when it's hard to label the music, it is often good music in my experience... because it tells that the artist didn't care what style it would fit in and tried to make something original!

259855[/snapback]

Fucking agreed.. I just call it whatever it sounds like to me. :D

Guest The Journey Man Project

I got 3:

S.F.X - "Butterfly Trip"

Astral Projection - "Mahadeva"

Astral Projection - "Powergen"

the best tracks those guys ever ever did!!

Sheyba - Ganesh

Good old school PsyTrance..

259895[/snapback]

there are some ridiculous answers :rolleyes:Sheyba - Ganesh is REALLY soft track, was ur answer sarcastic?

According to me, it's hard, really hard to choose one track, but I'd simply go for a track like Mahadeva :)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

i find your answers quite soft, wake up guys!

here's a real powerfull & energetic:

Psyko Disco-Nobody

:lol:

for oldschool it might be "Quirk - Ping" (an absolute classic)

for full on, I don´t know, there´re way too many, perhaps "Flaming Hoons - Ripping laps"

psytech: also too many, but "Neser DNA - My name is bruise" is a pretty raw monster