Suntrip Records presents: Apsara!

Hello dear trance-lovers :)

We are proud to present the next cd of Suntrip Records! After the success of our first album, called Filteria – Sky Input, we are now ready for a compilation with the freshest sensitive, emotional and warm melodic goa trance!

The compilation is called “Apsara” The Apsaras are the celestial Nymphs, elegant dancing women, incarnation of the Pleasure Principal. They are visions of voluptuous beauty that have stamped themselves on the Indian psyche as the ideal feminine form. Their name literally means "moving in the water", or "water that moves”!

Across 9 truly melodic tracks, the most talented entertainers in the Indra's court and supreme masters of dance and song will guide you as you dream, fly, ride, dive and smile :)

The cd will be available the 6th of june thanks to our loyal distributor Arabesque and the tracklist looks like this:

1. Aes Dana - Digitalys

2. Yesod - On The Edge Of Time

3. Khetzal & Chai (Avigmati) - Babylone Beach

4. Lost Buddha - Metamorphosis

5. Filteria - Tiny Universe

6. Ka Sol - Scraqp

7. Ypsilon 5 - Titanium

8. Goasia - I'm Ready

9. Radical Distortion - Communication

The cd was mastered by Tim Schuldt @ 4CN studios

And the cd was compiled by Mars & Anoebis!

The cover will look like this:

Posted Image

Last but not least, visit our website :), www.suntriprecords.com it will be updated soon with more info about our upcoming cds (as we have planned more already), new acts, djs and much more!

Thanks to everyone, and for sure the ones that will buy this cd! Remember… Copying kills our music (and labels)!

Anoebis & Mars / Suntrip Records

I hope it comes out in time, because on 11 June I've got a Birthday, so I want to make myself a nice present :)

I must be totally in love with myself...  :rolleyes:

259859[/snapback]

haha, in that case, happy birthday, and our part of the present is the knowledge that we will release it on time :P the 6th it will be available in every shop :)

are u guys already in contact with wirikuta?

i still dont understand why filteria album was never sold there, since they are one of the best-known online shops. so i hope that baby is going to be sold there... easiest way for me to purchase ;)

I've been listening to Filteria - Tiny Universe extract for a couple of times and I must say it is very beautiful :) I can't imagine what Goasia, Ypsilon 5, Avigmati and Yesod will bring us, but I'm sure it's gonna be soundtracks for some kind of space travelling agency :)))

I've been into trance not much, compared to the others here, I've explored much of the music, styles and history... found out that oldschool is "my" music. Sometimes you "surf" through albums/compilations and find some very unique album that you listen to for a week or so and never get bored :) But now it's like you know a compilation of this kind will come out soon... =) Can't express my emotions.

So Apsara has gethered people, producing music that I'm getting crazy most with: Goasia, Ypsilon5, Filteria and Lost Buddha (mentioning the ones on Apsara; and I really liked these unfinished tracks of Lost Buddha)

Can't wait, 2 weeks left.

Thnx, SunTrip!

---------------------------------------------------------

What is the best way for SunTrip to buy this compilation?

---------------------------------------------------------

UPD:

Samples.

http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD02/

Thanks for the feedback everyone and enjoy the samples! :)

are u guys already in contact with wirikuta?

i still dont understand why filteria album was never sold there, since they are one of the best-known online shops. so i hope that baby is going to be sold there... easiest way for me to purchase ;)

264603[/snapback]

The reason why it was never sold @ wirikuta is simply because our distributor is Arabesque... The big concurrent of Wirikuta... We'll see if we can work out something tho :)

We'll see if we can work out something tho :)

264818[/snapback]

that would be awesome !

EDIT:

OMG, the samples are awesome! i guess that would be even worth the additional fees i would have to pay at saikosounds :o

Distribution by Arabesque doesn't necessarily rule out sales through Wirikuta...

Releases by Candyflip Records are distributed by Arabesque, but are still sold through Wirikuta - so it can be done... ;o)

Anyway, June 6th is drawing closer... It's my birthday and I'm glad the Suntrip guys have chosen to acknowledge that by releasing Apsara on the same day! :P

DeathPosture

The Ka-Sol track. OH. MY. GOD.

268143[/snapback]

Indeed, incredibly mind blowing! I want this CD now :D