Feuerhake - Ecxess all areas

Manuser

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Indeed Excess All Areas is the second Feuerhake'album, i don't got the first one but posseses some tracks from it through compilations like Nö (Tantrance 9), 3 Tage & 4 Nachte (Pulse 9) & i consider them as good.

Check also the Klangstrahler Project tunes (Deep Thought is on Goa Head 8 & i got a El Ray & Dj Klangstrahler - Elevator on Planet Goa 5), it's the project of Gero Bode which took part in Feuerhake (all released on defunt Free Form).

Concerning (stefan) Feuerhake, his latest tunes were released on Inpirazzia (VP rec) & some too on he latest Goa-Head (20 or more).

His Friend Okay Candan has also a track eitheir on Inpirazzia or Goa Head but i don't remember his solo project name :unsure:

edit:just found it on discogs :rolleyes:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Okay+(2)

Indeed the first time i heard about both project was thanks to the quite acclamied:

Klangstrahler Project - Nexxus (Dj Feuerhake Remix) released in 1998 (according to my Tantrance 7 compilation).

B)

Yes, Feuerhake is very good ... I love it :)

Klangstrahler Project are very nice too ... their stuff's a bit calmer than Feuerhake...

Guest .::E.P

yeah a very nice release. Super nice and cool music.

As for the 4 track promo i just recieved from him I dont think it live up to what he usedd to do...far from There's even a remix of a Analog Pussy track and a Feuerhake vs. Analog Pussy track... Not my cup of tea. :(

I'll be telling him the same in an e-mail ;)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

yeah a very nice release. Super nice and cool music.

As for the 4 track promo i just recieved from him I dont think it live up to what he usedd to do...far from  There's even a remix of a Analog Pussy track and a Feuerhake vs. Analog Pussy track...  Not my cup of tea. :(

I'll be telling him the same in an e-mail ;)

259682[/snapback]

he sent me some time ago 2 mixes, i must recognize it was quite fluffy, so i 'm not that much surprised if his latest productions have been impacted too.

As for the 4 track promo i just recieved from him I dont think it live up to what he usedd to do...far from  There's even a remix of a Analog Pussy track and a Feuerhake vs. Analog Pussy track...  Not my cup of tea. :(

Oh...

Does that mean we lost another artist to Fullon?

That's really a pity as the Feuerhake sound was always very unique and original :(

Although not as psychedelic as some might like, this is an amazingly likeable album.

Fantastic to listen, wonderful to dance.

It is not very hard and is perfect for day-time bouncing around.

One of my few psy trance CDs which I expect not to age very much.

I strongly recommend a listen.

Pedro